Chapter 92

'Are you going to die like this?'

My body trembled in anticipation of the pain to come.

"Ed."

The familiar feeling I had experienced one day reminded me of the day I first met him.

What if Edwin had not accepted me that day?

would he have died? If she lived, what would she be like after that?

Finding a way in the middle of the desert was a problem, but even if someone rescued it, it would have been difficult to survive.

Because of her white hair and jewels.

At the time, Edwin felt like a shinigami, but now that I think about it, I was fortunate enough to meet him.

If I had known that I would die in vain like this, I would tell you.

what kind of person he is to me

At this moment, I missed Edwin so much.

puck!

In the end, he lost his mind with a strong shock.

*

"wake up."

The unconscious mind was awakened by a rough hand slapped on the cheek.

"Eww."

As if he had been beaten all over his body, his body ached as if he had been groaned.

"Finally awake. Calm down."

After blinking a few times, his blurred vision became clear and he saw a strange man.

Startle.

'Who is that person? Where are you?'

I tried to grasp the situation as much as possible, pressing my chest that was trembling anxiously.

As soon as I summoned Tarios, I immediately fell down. And I lost my mind.

So here?

In the pitch-black darkness, only those around me were lit up brightly.

When I looked up, I saw several glowing spheres floating in the air.

Thanks to this, I could see that there was a sheer stone wall on the right and an endless cliff on the left.

The cold wind blowing from the cliff gently blew past, causing goosebumps in my arms.

'I don't think I'm in a cave yet.'

I felt a little relieved by the unique moist and stinky smell of the cave.

'If I hadn't left the cave, I'd be able to meet Edwin again.'

Trying to calm his trembling heart, he looked carefully at the man in front of him.

The black-haired man resembling darkness had torn eyes and a sharp chin with a rather nervous impression.

"who are you?"

The man had his arms crossed and his face frowned as if he had no intention of answering the question.

"You don't have to know who I am, you just tell me what you know."

It was no coincidence that I fell. So, what about Evelyn and Seyden?

I hurriedly looked around, wondering if they were also together.

No, that's what I was trying to do. If only my body wasn't weird.

"Huh?"

Apparently, there was no place tied to it, but he could not move at all, as if his whole body was tied to a rope.