Chapter 95

Contrary to the expectation that only diamonds would react, all the veins taking root in Mount Mether began to react hotly.

What was even more surprising was that black mana began to flow out of the wizard as if gas was leaking out.

Not only that, but the black mana was being sucked into the jewels emitting light.

Pausing for a moment at the unexpected sight, I began to sing desperately.

The more he did, the more Chiaro's pattern on his chest became hot as if on fire.

"Hey, why is this like this?"

The bewildered wizard tried the magic several times, but the magic did not work because mana was not condensed every time.

In addition, he was helpless against Edwin's attack because he could not build a new defensive barrier.

"Aren't you able to use that stupid magic any more?"

"no! No way!"

The wizard, who was emitting a venomous cry, figured out the situation later and tried to attack me, but couldn't even try.

It was because Edwin, who had been playing with a wizard like a cat with a mouse, had changed at once.

"I warned you. I will kill you if you touch my bride."

"Aww! I should have killed that girl first."

As the wizard couldn't contain his anger and shouted, the cave rumbled.

"I would have told you not to speak of my bride recklessly."

Edwin fixed his sword and ran towards the wizard with a frightening force.

The wizard tried to use the magic somehow, but it didn't work.

His clothes were torn here and there, and wounds on his limbs increased.

In the end, Edwin slashed his chest with the sword he wielded widely.

"Ugh."

He grabbed his chest and sat down.

"Now, where are you going to cut it? eight? Bridge? No, would you mind starting with the tongue that teases your mouth?"

Edwin pointed the tip of his sword at the wizard's chin and let out a cool breath.

"Crawford, I will never forgive you."

The wizard opened his ax eyes and looked at Edwin.

"Who forgives whom?"

Edwin snorted.

"I will rip that woman to shreds in front of your eyes and kill you wretchedly."

"I still haven't come to my senses."

Edwin furrowed his eyebrows as if annoyed, raised his sword and plunged it into the wizard's leg.

"Ahh!"

The wizard's scream echoed through the cave.

Unable to look down, I struggled to raise my gaze.

As Edwin pulled out his sword, blood dripped from the tip of the sharp sword.

"Where do you keep talking?"

As Edwin took a step closer, the wizard desperately crawled on the floor, trying to get away.

Even as she shed tears from physiological pain, there was little poison in her eyes towards Edwin.

Still, the wizard did not stop running away. Edwin continued to drive him like a prey.

Marigold fell into the Yandere's armsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें