Chapter 6

Reva's Pov

2 days later...

I was caged between his big frame and the wall. He was totally hovering my small figure.He puts my both hands over my head and keeps them there with the help of his left hand. He trace the back of his right hand on my cheek and then grabbed my waist.I looked towards him, he was looking at me with a kind of urgency and then suddenly he puts his warm lips over my cold once... and i abruptly opened my eyes, dream ,it was a dream. Aghh...what kind of dream i was having right now. Why am i thinking of him kissing me.He is messing up with my mind way too much.

"Good morning" someone softly whispers in my ear and i feel a gentle pat on my cheek. I completely opened my eyes and found Ansh in front of me.

As i sit up,he takes two steps back. Wait...is he here for real or am i still dreaming. I rubbed my eyes and found him still there.

He had to come in evening, didn't he. It's my third day at my maternal house and he had to come to pick me up in evening. Why he is here early in the morning. I looked towards him and he was already looking at me silently. Why he is not saying anything.

"You were supposed to come in the evening" i said to him. He didn't say anything but he kept looking at me with an unknown emotion which was swirling in his eyes. He was not saying anything and i was unable to read his eyes because now he has a blank expression on his face. Is he angry with me? I didn't lie to him actually,I just forgot that I have to stay here for three days.

Uggh...why he is so silent and what's with the blank expression now. Someone please ask him to speak (asked him yourself he is your husband). My consciousness reminds me again that I'm married.

"I go get ready" i said to him when he didn't say anything. This time i took my clothes and ran towards washroom.

After half an hour later I came outside and saw him sitting on my bed. He was looking so handsome in his plain white shirt and grey pants. I also wear a grey saree today. I blushed at the thought that we are matching. Will he think that i matched with him intentionally? I think to myself and look towards him. He looks at me and then observe me from my head to toe now I'm sure that now he definitely gonna think that i matched with his clothes intentionally.

He didn't say anything and i walked towards my dressing table. I dried my hairs and leave them open just then he stood up and came towards me. He looks at me and picked up the box of vermillion. He filled my hairline while looking into my eyes and kissed my forehead. My heart was thumping like a drum and thousands of butterflies were erupting in my stomach. (Why are you describing your feelings like novels Reva) My consciousness asked.

After that he went out of my room without saying anything. I'm confused now. I think i should ask him,why he is behaving like this or is he angry with me?

Later i make my hairs and do a light make up and went downstairs. I saw him with my family on breakfast table. Papa was talking to him and maa was serving him breakfast while smiling. I'm sure about one thing that my family likes him so much.

"Di you are late, come have breakfast" Rishi said in a teasing look. I wished good morning to everyone and sat beside him. He was talking to everyone right now even smiling then why he didn't say anything to me.

"Reva beta what are you thinking, have your breakfast" maa said to me and i nodded my head.

"Di seems like jiju missed you a lot, that's why he couldn't wait till evening,right jiju" my brother teased. I didn't say anything, i glanced at him and he just gave Rishi a little smile. Why his ears are red?Is he blushing? Did he seriously missed me?