Chaptar 8

Please drop your precious views.😊

Reva's pov

I groggily opened my eyes and found my self in the warm embrace of my husband. I lift my head and my eyes travelled to his face. I never seen him from this close, its my first time. He is sleeping so peacefully. He has light stubble on his face ,his jawline seems so sharp like as if it's been chiseled and why do a man have such long eyelashes? It's so unfair, should i envy him or admire him?

I smiled at my thoughts and lift my hand to touch his face. He frowned a little and tight his grip around my waist as i trace my finger around his ear. I faintly chuckled at his reaction and tried to get myself free from his grip.

After several tries i get out from his grip. I kissed his forehead and walked towards washroom.

I still have four days leave left and i don't know what i am going to do in these days. So for now I just dress up in a comfortable V neck white frock suit.

I came out and found my room empty. Where did he go now, today i even took my clothes with me. I started to do my hairs while thinking.

"Reva" he said while shaking me and suddenly i came out of my thoughts. When did he come?

"What were you thinking,is something bothering you" he asked with a concerntive tone. I look at him,his hairs were messy and he was dressed up in a black workout outfit. He was wearing half sleeves black t-shirt with joggers and sports shoes.

His adam apple was bobbling a little up and down, his muscles were visible, i want to touch them (pervert).

Jokes apart but this creature is actually so good looking, I think I have to work on myself to catch up with him.

"Are you lost again or just checking me out" he said with a smirk on his face and as usual blush make his way to my cheeks.

"I wasn't checking you out" i said with a little confidence.

"Then what were you thinking, is something wrong"? I detect concern in his voice.

"Nothing,I was just thinking what will i do in upcoming days cause I'm free till Sunday" I said to him.

"And who said you are free" he said with a grin on his face and wipe his face with towel. Then he came a little close to me and picked the vermilion box from dressing table.

"You have a husband now to take care off" he said while applying the vermillion to my hairline and i look towards him with red cheeks.

"Do you want to see our company " he asked and i nodded my head.

"Ok I'll get ready and then we will go" he said and kissed my forehead.

After that he goes to washroom and i came downstairs. I actually wanted to see his workplace. Jindals owns chains of high class hotels, resorts and other properties in India. There business area is very vast. It is a huge responsibility to take care all of it and he does that. So i just wanted to see how he handled everything.

I went to the kitchen and found maa. She was preparing breakfast. I guess all the lady of this house like cooking. Maa cooks breakfast for everyone with her own hands while there are helpers.

I went towards maa and wished good morning while hugging. She gave me a full smile and hugged me back.

"You are looking really pretty" she said to me with adoration in her eyes.

"Come on maa you can't complement me every day, it's embarassing" i said to her with a giggle.

"Why not? my daughter is so pretty, I'm going complement her daily. You can't stop me, actually noone can " she said with confidence and i laugh.