Chapter 10

Ansh's pov

I don't know what came over me, yesterday after that peck, all i wanted to have is just the taste of those plum lips of her's and when she started ignoring me i lost my control. So i kissed her, kissed her to my heart content but still it wasn't enough. Her lips felt so soft and sweet against mine, i can kiss them all the time. The way she became stunned when my lips touched her's i knew it was also her first kiss.

When i kissed her i forgot the world around me. She is so addictive, her fragrance,her blush,her antics,her lips everything every single thing is so addictive and mine.

But i think i shouldn't have done that what if she decides to leave me after knowing the truth. I know I am sounding like a stupid person right now, like who leave someone over a thing like this but she can.

What if she think me as a creep or stalker.

I want to tell her that it was not entirely an arranged marriage i already knew her infact i am in love with her. Will she believe me or blame me after knowing truth. I want to tell her but my heart sinks at the thought of her leaving me.

What if she blame me, i can't take that. Fuck!!! What have i done.

I woke up early this morning and i regret why i didn't wake up early daily after seeing her in sleep. Her head was on my chest and she was looking so adorable with her button nose and cute pout on lips.

I actually didn't wanted to face her because of this guilty feeling that I kissed her without telling the truth. So i came for jogging.

But I am not regretting that kiss, i never can. Ah!! I'm thinking too much. I decided to go back and also make the decision of telling her truth.

As i walked inside my room my eyes collided with my wife's frame. She was looking all ready and pretty, well! she always do.

As i looked towards her lips the urge of kissing them hit me hard. I badly wanted to kiss her again and tell her that i love her but i guess this is not the right time.

"Where were you" she asked as i looked at her. Why she never call me with my name. I want to know how my name is going to roll from her tongue. How it's gonna sound.

"Jogging" i said and walked towards washroom. She is talking to me and i am avoiding her because of my own guilt. (Such a jerk you are) my inner self announced and I couldn't agree more.

"I am going downstairs" she said in a meek voice. I nodded and saw a expression of hurt on her face. After that she just walked out without saying anything.(good work idiot now she is going to be sad)

After getting ready I also came down and sat beside her at breakfast table. She didn't even look at me whole time, it hurts(and who's fault is that) . I need to talk to her.

After breakfast i bid bye to everyone and intentionally left my keys on table. I know it's childish but i just want to talk to her. I can't leave with the fact that she is sad.

And as I think she came out outside with the car keys.

"You forgot your keys at table" she said in an uninterested tone.

"I know,come here" i said to her and she walked towards me.

"Are you sad" i asked her and she shook her head.

"No and we'll talk later about this,i have to go with Anvi for now" she said sternly and walked away quickly.

How can she walked this fast?

I wanted to hug her and say sorry to her. Look like i misjudged my wife, she wasn't sad ,she was angry. I smiled at the thought of her angry face and drove to my office.