Chapter 35

Ansh's pov

Fuck! I can't believe,I just made love to my precious wife, 'my sweet little precious wife'. Right now I'm smiling like a fool while setting up a bath for my jaan and my mind is replaying all the previous moments. I know I can't get over with it, nor I want to.
This is the best night of my life all along. Never in my wildest dreams I thought she'll submit to me like this. She feels so soft, so fragile. I love her moans,her flushed face with close eyes that she makes during our intimacy.I want to hide her from the world and then worship her till my last breath.

I quickly set the bath after washing myself and got out the washroom wrapping a towel around me only to get rock hard again seeing how my little wife struggling to cover herself with comfort with my marks all over her body.

"Jaan" I said lovingly to her. She looked at me while trying to cover herself completely.
(Gosh! she is so adorable)

"What are you doing" I asked while smiling at her.

"I was.. I was..um.. Anshhh" she yelp as I suddenly lift her in my arms all bare. (Fuck! She feels so soft)

"Yes baby" I said walking towards wash room while looking at her. Her cheeks become crimson red and her eyes were close.

"I prepared a bath for you" I said putting her in bathtub. She immediately hide herself in floating foms making me smile. (She is still shy)

"Thank you" she said with her blushing cheeks and I notices her open hairs.

"Do you like it" I ask going behind her. She nodded her head while turning a little to see what I'm doing.

"What are you doing" she ask as I touch her shoulders.

"Just making my baby a little more comfortable" I said collecting her hairs from her shoulders and make a messy bun with the help of one of her scrunchie.

"Anshh" she again called me as I kiss her back neck.

"I'm listening Jaan" I said wondering my hands all over her back.

"I can wash myself" she said and I move my hands to her stomach from behind.

"I know" I said dipping my fingertip in her belly button and kissing her left ear.

"Can I join? " I asked now tasting her shoulder skin.

"Please" she said stopping my hand which was wondering on her stomach.

"Please what? Yes or No? "I asked coming front of her and looked at me with her flushed face.

"Please go out" she said with a shy smile and I thought not to mess with her more.

"Ok baby" I said kissing her forehead. (This feels like heaven)

I came out the washroom and change into joggers. Then I changed the bedsheet which was now a mess and witnessing our first love making session. After that I took one of my shirt and her night shorts that I bought for her when I set her closet here but she never gave my eyes pleasure to see her in them.

"Are you done jaan?" I asked to her knocking on the door.

"Yes" she said and I instantly walked in only to find her warped in towel.

"I'm disappointed" I said giving her my shirt and she raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"I expected to see you all bare" I said and she hit my arm taking the shirt from me.

"Go out" she said shook my head in no.

"I want to see" I said making her blush darker. (I want to eat her)