Chapter 27

A/N: This chapter have some mature content so whoever feels uncomfortable with it, is free to skip.

Reva's pov

"Hii" Reyansh said coming from behind as I was leaving the university.

"Why are you here" I asked looking at him.

"I came to pick you up buttercup, now stop being rude and get in the car" he said chuckling and I look at him like he have horns.

"Buttercup? " I repeat the name he just gave me.

"Yep! don't you like it? " he asked indicating me to sit in the car.

"You know it's the most basic endearment that female leads receive in books"I state facts to him.

"Yes that's why I choose it. You read books all day so you can relate to it" he answered making me roll my eyes. Whatever!

"Where are we going? " I asked as he took a different road.

"Do you really want to know? " he asked and I gave him a look that says 'obviously' .

"Ok first tell me, what's your endearment for Ansh." he asked and I realise he talk too much.

"Don't you think you are invading in my personal space now" I said mocking at him with sarcasm. Like why he want to know something like this?

"I just want to tease my brother when he'll shout at me, so don't you think you should help your friend" he explain with his reason.

"In highschool I never thought that you can be annoying too" I said to him and he laugh.

"Now don't dodge the question buttercup, you need to answer me to get your answer" he said faking a smile at me.

"I don't have one"I answered him truthfully.

" You think I am a fool? You read all those romance novel with kink in them and you didn't gave your own husband a name. I'm not going to believe it bestie. " he said in a disappointed tone.

"I'm telling the truth, now you just tell me where are we going"I said to him with an irritated expression.

" Don't be shy bestie, let me guess you call him daddy " he said and horror crept into me. What the actual fuck?

"Just shut up before I kill you Reyansh" I said giving him a death glare.

"Don't give me that look I know about the books you read and moreover your husband gives daddy vibes so" he said in a teasing tone. God! he is such a disaster.

"Are you gay Reyansh? "I asked listening his comment over Ansh.

"Of course not you possessive head but tell me,i guessed it right? " he said with a smirk.

"I said shut up" this time said a little loudly.

"Ok ok I got it daddy it is" he speak again making me realise he is not going to be silent.

"We are going to a restaurant and Ansh is also going to be there" he said and I nodd. It's better if I don't speak about him or who knows he starts again.

"Restaurant, why? " I asked in confusion.

"Well, I blackmail your husband to give me a treat" he said with a smug look.

"Then why you are taking me there? " I questioned again.

"God! you are such a question bank buttercup, Ansh asked me to pick you up" he answered and I nodded.

"How was your first day? " I asked after some time as he was focusing on the road.

"It was good,your devil husband make me do a lot of work" he said in a mocking tone.