Chapter 40

Ansh's pov

"I missed you so much" Reva said hugging me at the airport. Finally my heart, my jaan is here. I really really missed her. This Italy trip of her was nothing but a torture period for me. I swear on my life I'm not leaving her ever again at least for this long period of time. I didn't hug her back till now because I wanted to show some tantrums so she never do that again and also I want to see what'll she do to pacify me.

"Ma'am" I heard Daksh voice and instantly wrap my arms around her. Reva bobble her head a little maybe realising that I didn't hugged her back till now.

She try to detached herself from me to reply that stupid student of her's but I tight my hold around her waist almost hiding her small frame with my big one and snuggle my face into her hairs inhaling into her fragrance. (I missed this)

"Aww! I didn't know Miss Reva has a such big cute boyfriend" I listen a girl's voice,maybe one of her another student and Reva again try to lightly push me back.

"Reva, we know your husband is romantic but please have some mercy on us single people" this time one of her colleague Rahul speak and other hooted after him confirming her that all the students and other mentors are out and now having a great show looking at us.

"Ansh please" she mumble again my chest listening to all the hooting and finally I did leave her but as soon as she detached herself from me I hold her hand possessively. She looked at every one with blush cheeks because they all were giving us a teasing look. (My jaana is shy)

"Miss Reva, is it wrong if I say that I'm feeling jealous of you?" the same girl whine making everyone laugh except Daksh. I know that idiot has a thing for her.

"Yes miss Reva, is your husband single" another student speak. Really!

"Everyone, I think it's enough" she said to stop them from eye raping me "Ohooho" those all were hooted again making the red hue on her cheeks turned dark. She looked at me silently and I maintained a blank face. Her face sulk in confusion while her blush also faded after noticing my reactions. (Aww baby don't be sad, I love you)

"Yes guys, it's really enough" Daksh speak pulling my attention from Reva to him and all his classmates gave him weird looks. Idiot!

"Just shut up Daksh" One of his classmate said to Daksh clearing giving him a despise look. So it's just not me who didn't like him.

"Guys, I'm shimpinggggg. He is so hot" Another student speak with dreaming eyes. Ok enough of these fan girls. My wife don't like it.

"Guys,stop teasing my wife" I speak, finally for the first time since I met her. Reva eyes shine and her lips curve up into a little smile as soon as I speak and ....... All her student hooted again and this time in double pitch. I'm damn sure everyone around us would be thinking us as a bunch of weirdos.

"Let's go, wife" I said opening the car door for her.

She bid bye to everyone once again and sit inside the car. I also sit inside and start driving but not before noticing her confused and sad face. Honestly right now I want to squeeze her in my arms, kissed the hell out of her and tell her how much I missed her.But i need to talk to her before that.

"Husband, I was just joking last night" She said justifying herself again. Last night she called me several time after I cut the call, but I didn't pick up as I put my phone on silent. She even left numerous messages saying sorry and she was just messing up with me. I just typed it's ok to her without saying any extra word.I get it she was joking but I want to see what will she do to mollify me.

"I know wife, it's ok" I said keeping my blank expressions.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls last night?" she asked to me and i grin internally.