Chapter 55

I'll be looking forward to a noisy feedback.

Vote, Comment, Follow 👽

Surpriseeeeeeeee!

Viraaj's pov

Huh?

My heart sank in sadness after looking at Reva's confuse expression because it told me that his stupid of husband didn't ask anything to her last night.

Which clearly means my paln failed. (Paln? or the bitchy plan? ) My consciousness mocked at me making me feel more guilty.

I shouldn't have done that.

Last night when I saw Reva's lipstick mark on his shirt and the way he was carrying it with a smile, I lost it.

I was feeling hurt and in the shade of my torn feelings I did something bad.

I talk to Reva in anger about how that idiot don't deserve her while recording.

Later after manipulating her words, i send that to Ansh make it sound like she don't love him and living with him just because her parents wedded her to him nothing else.

Yes you are right, he didn't deserve me. I am his wife because I got arranged to him because of our parents or there was no chance that he was going to has me as his wife. Even I couldn't think myself as his wife till now.

You are right totally right he didn't deserve me.

That's exactly how Reva sounded in that recording. I hoped after listening to this he'll behave irrationally with her in anger and Reva will know his reality.

But to my displeasure he didn't even ask her anything about that.

Ya ya i know what I did was totally wrong and would have done a lot of damage to even Reva.

I just do that to damage their relationship but after I actually attempt it I realised that if everything would have happened according to my thinking it could have harm Reva too and that too so badly.

I'm just glad he didn't hurt her last night.

But I'm confuse why he didn't even ask her anything?

Is he really that nice?
(Of course he is, dumbhead)

Whose side at you dear consciousness.

"What did you do Viraaj? "

Reva asked in a loud tone with the fear in her eyes

And that fear told me that maybe....maybe she is in love with him.

No

No, No fucking no!

Please mom! She shouldn't be in love with him. Please

It hurts even when I think like that.

I can't accept it.

It hurts! a lot.

I love her since I know the word Love. It's her, just her for me. She makes me realise how beautiful this world is and people can be good too.

She is the one who took away all my darkness and introduced me to happiness.
(And what you did to her?)

I know I did wrong.

And yes I'm guilty.

She is my everything. I can die and kill for her.

She makes me human. If there's was no her in my life, I would have been just a cold jerk drowning in sadness.