Chapter 50

Please drop your precious vote and comments.

Enjoy reading!

Reva's pov

Viraaj sent me a photograph with my favorite chocolates.

I pick up the pic . It was from my sixteenth birthday. He and manvi wearing a cone shaped birthday cap and i had a flower tiara on my head as birthday girl.

Manvi was looking at the cake while viraaj was kissing over right side of my head and i was smiling holding a sparkle knife.

It was clicked my Viraaj's dad.

At that time i never thought why Viraaj peck my head over special occasions. I used to think it was because we are really close and good friends but now I know.

Why I never read his eyes they are saying loudly even in this pic. His eyes are clearly screaming.

He likes me.

"Cute" Ansh speak roaming his finger over my frame in the picture.

"You are looking happy" he said and I lean back to his chest as I was sitting in his lap.

"What does this mean? " Ansh asked pointing towards the line written by Viraaj at the bottom of  pic.

"Mom said you will took care of me"

"Viraaj's mom died when we were in eight standard. I met her when she was in hospital in her last days. She asked me to take care of him, more like a promise" I told him remembering my last conversation with Viraaj's mom.

"Hmm" Ansh hummed at the piece of information.

"Me and Viraaj were so close to each other since we first met in pre nursery" I said and he stiffened a bit but didn't said anything.

"Viraaj, Manvi and I used to do almost everything together" I told Ansh everything about how best of friend we were. And tears welled up in my remembering those best days.

Why it has to be ruined?

"Shh! Baby" Ansh turn me around and now I am straddling him and he is wiping my tears.

As he tried to console me I burst into more tears.

Someone said it right,you don't cry until you don't have a shoulder.

I cried my heart out hugging him because I never discuss my frustration and hurt with anyone about this topic not even Manvi.

Sure I didn't have any kind of romantic feelings towards Viraaj but he was so special to me.

I never thought I'll have to move on from a friendship.

I never knew friends can break heart too.

"Shh! Jaana, it's enough now." Ansh said patting my back after six seven minutes and I calm down a bit.

"Ch! Look how bad you did with my cute eyes" he said kissing my both eyes ,nose and I almost stopped crying.

"Now take three deep breaths like a good girl" he said and I did.

"Very good......, do you want to talk about it? " he asked and I look at him. He is so nice (ya he is but don't cry again now, don't)

That's it again tears welled up in my eyes and I throw my hands around his neck saying.

"I love you"