Chapter 45

Reva's pov

"You own this restaurant, don't you? I asked Ansh as we both settled in the car. It was an easy guess after his statement. (This restaurant is yours) how funny?

"Ansh? " I took his name when he didn't say anything.
And in next moment he crashed his lips on mine and start kissing me like there's no tomorrow. He clutch my arm with one hand cupped my face from side to have better access. I tap on his chest as I run out of breath but he didn't leave me.(I swear one day I'll die because of his kisses)

"Stay away from him" he said as soon as we broke the the kiss and we both were breathing heavily.

"You are getting him wrong, Daksh is a good guy" I said to him and for a moment I saw an unknown emotion's flash in his eyes. Was it anger?

"I don't care, I don't like him" he said calmly but it was sounding dangerous. I noticed his knuckles have turned white as he clutched the steering wheel too tightly.

"Ok ok i got it but listen to me, please" I said caressing his hairs and left cheek to calm him down and he did calm down a bit leaning into my touch closing his eyes.

"Daksh don't like me in that way, in fact he is in love with someone else." I said making him open his eyes.

"He wants to pursue her and that's why we were here to buy a ring and other stuff" I explain more making him get back to normal completely.

" I am sorry i can't help it sometimes" he apologize touching my lips gently.

"It's ok" I said smiling because I like it. Hehe! Who wouldn't like to see a tinge of possessiveness in their partner.

"I love you" he confess with his smile as well his eyes while softly pecking my lips at first and then took his sweet time to explore more.

________________________________

"Surpriseeeeee" Reyansh yelled in his high pitched voice making me startled as I entered in our penthouse. I gasped and grip Ansh hand tightly in shock.

"What the fuck Reyansh" Ansh shouts hugging me protectively. I clutch his shirt while calming myself down as he caresses my back.

"What the hell you are trying to do? " he shouts again on him and replay the whole scenario again in mind to confirm what just happened?

"It's ok" I meekly spoke to him while catching my breath. I know Reyansh was joking but the way he appear I'm front of me while yelling 'Surprise' I swear for a moment I feel my soul said goodbye to my body.

"Do you want to kill me" I asked Reyansh detaching from Ansh and he passed me his goofy smile in return. I noticed Manvi, Khusi, Rachit, Arjav all of were there including Jattin behind him. Wait they are here and where is Driti?(Why Ansh didn't tell me about him)

"Where's Driti Reyansh? " I asked but he didn't pay attention to my question.

"What happened Ansh" Rachit asked coming with all of them towards us.

"Nothing, Reyansh was just surprising me a bit" I said feeling hot because Ansh hand was still on my back wondering here and there sensually. This man! I swear he is doing it intentionally.

"I told you not to do that, she can't even watch normal horror movies. Look how red her face is now" Manvi said to Reyansh. (Only if she can guess why my face is actually red)

"Did you get that afraid buttercup? " Reyansh asked to me with a grin on his face and i try to step away from Ansh because of his wondering hand on my back.