Chapter 65 (The End)

Check out my NEW BOOK after reading the last chapter of "His Precious".

I'll be waiting for your views and opinions.

Updating Schedule :

I'll be updating the book twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays.

(Don't worry updates'll be regular😗)

Now enjoy reading and answer the questions at the end of the chapter 👽

I'll publish the epilogue soon of "His Precious"

Ansh's pov

"What is this Viraaj?" Reva question looking at the most annoying piece of universe standing front of us

"Papers and it's all yours" he said passing her a satisfactory smile.

This idiot wrote all of her Indian properties under Reva's name.

To be honest i love every single thing about my precious wife but about her friends especially  him, i need to rethink again and again for the same answer that is a big No.

"Why"

She asked meekly standing beside me. That's it if she cries one more time because of him then i swear he is going to be a dead meat today.

"Because all of this was for you only from always" he said smiling.

"You tried so hard to expend your business here after coming back and now you are giving it to me for nothing" she asked her clutching the papers questioningly.

"Yes that was because I thought...... forget it i was an idiot"

he said chuckling while looking at me and then Reva.

"But i don't need it Viraaj. I'm a professor of literature not some business woman to care of your business so take it back" she said handling him the papers back.

"I said it's yours it's always been yours. Va in Vi&Va enterprises stands for Reva. So....

"But Vi stands for Viraaj so keep it and run it instead of going back and....and try to compete like before"

Reva said cutting him in between while holding my hand and i take a deep breath to calm my nerves and stop myself from saying something.

"I can't tomato, please try to understand"

he said in a low voice with red eyes looking at my Reva with all of those feelings making me hold Reva's hand more tightly.

He is lucky that Reva wants him safe and healthy or else i would have kill him till now.