Epilouge

5 years later

Reva's pov

"Anshhh!"

I lazily moaned my husband's name while clutching his hairs as he littered kisses on my bare chest. It's too early in the morning to wake up but my insatiable husband never understand.

He never do!

It's like his favourite hobby to disturb my sleep in early morning.

"Hmm....."

He hummed against my bare skin sending vibration to my body due to which i wake up and gain my senses out of sleep a bit.

He absolutely love marking my skin. Especially my thighs and breasts. Sometimes i even found hickeys on my inner thighs and underside of my breasts.
He moves his head a little up nuzzling his face in my neck, breathing me in and hugging me more close if possible while my fingers comb his hairs on their on own.

"Ansh!"

Looking at the giant glass frame on the front wall which was preserving every kind of rose that he called 'a flower shop' once in his anger, i called his name taking a deep breath knowing very well that my upcoming sentence can lead us to the next chapter of our life if he agrees.

"Precious?"

He speak looking at my face in his morning voice making me squeeze my thighs unknowingly as i stared at the shiny yet colourful wax between the roses used to preserved them for forever thinking how he'll react.

"Let's have a baby"

Holding his shoulder and biting my lower lip in anticipation with close eyes i said the words which were cooking up in my mind since last three days after attending Manvi and Rachit's twin's third birthday party.

"Reva"

I opened my eyes slowly as he called my name in the sweetest tone. I look into his eyes which were silently yet lovingly asking me if i am sure or not.

"I'm sure"

I whisper pulling him close and kissing his cheek. He hugged me tightly hiding his face in my neck at my response and i massage his scalp waving my fingers in his silky threads while waiting for his reply.

We already talked about this topic twice, once when Khushi gave birth to her baby boy but it was about the fact that we both didn't wanted to have a baby at that time we both weren't ready and second time was when Ansh wanted to have one which was three days before of course.

"Precious!"

I heard a soft yet husky whisper of my husband and felt something wet on my neck.

"Jaan!"

Adjusting myself  little up on the pile of pillows i pulled him insanely close, molding our naked chests and hiding him in my embarance as soon as i realise he is crying.

"I love you so much"

He whispers in my neck while i smile in tears too while caressing his hairs lovingly feeling overwhelmed.

"I love you too my precious husband"

I confessed kissing his crown and calming him down. We both hugged each other feeling the rapid heartbeats of each other's heart which were matching each other's pace.

"So my baby wants a baby".

He teased after looking up to my face and kissing my tears away after sometime and i blushed hitting his chest softly.

"Like you don't want it"

I said wiping his eyes and pecking his forehead.

"I do and we need to work hard for it now"