Chapter 21

Reva's Pov

I came to backyard after changing into lengha choli. As I entered in the yard my eyes automatically start searching for Ansh. He came before me as Rachit wanted to discuss something with him.

"Ree come here" I turned after listening the high pitch voice of Manvi. I noticed Anvi Khushi Manvi together with dandiya sticks.
They all are looking fabulous together in traditional.

"Di where were you, I was looking for you" Rishi whine suddenly popping out of no where as I walked to Anvi Manvi and Khushi.

"I can see what were you doing after looking at you" Manvi said looking at me.

"Yes Reva, you are looking so pretty"

Khushi speaks next making me smile and I murmur a little thank you to them. I wore simple white lengha choli with a colourful dupatta which is giving the whole garba vibes.

"Of course my bhabhi is the prettiest"

Anvi giggle making a proud face over all the compliments.

"Well! You guys are no less" I said to them which is so true, they all are looking fabulous.

"Di here, these are your sticks , now let's just go" Rishi said giving me my sticks and I look here and there for Ansh.

"What are you looking for, let's go" Rishi speaks again and pulled me by my hand.

"Ok ok let's go guys" I said to Khushi,Manvi, and Anvi then we all walked to dancing area.

Later all of us play dandiya and yes it was so much fun. Me, Rishi and Manvi always play it together but today Khushi and Anvi was no less. We all enjoy it so much and yes I also ran my eyes in all directions for him but I couldn't find him. To be honest it makes me sad. I wanted him to join and he too said that it is our first festival so he'll come.

"Looking for something bestie"

Manvi cooed in my ear as I came to corner to catch my breath after dance.

"Yes for my loving hussssband" I answer her in sarcastic tone because I am in no mood of joke.

"Control your sarcasm Ree and look there"

Manvi said giggling and turned my face with her fingers towards the rooftop of the house due to which my eyes got locked with him. There he was standing with Janvi looking directly at me. Janvi also looked at me and gave me a smirk then she placed her right hand on his shoulder and make him turned to her side.

"What exactly they both are doing there?" I murmured looking at them with too much curiosity.

"That's your business to find out" Manvi said looking at Rachit with a dreamy look who was talking to someone.

"Stop eye raping him" I said to her in a teasing tone. I can't believe she is the same girl who didn't wanted to date anyone again.

"Nope that's not possible because my man is too hot for that" she said biting her lower lip. Seriously!!!

"Yess that's why you are lusting all over him" I tease her.

"Whatever,now I am going to him and yes half an hour later there's going to be dandiya dance exclusively for couples, so found your husband and be ready" She informed me while turning around.

"Wait... where is Khushi" I asked her because I didn't see her since our dance.

"You know she has a fiance" Manvi asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes so" I replied.

"Sooo, you can find her in one of the corner of your house kissing his fiance"

She said to which I only reply with an Oh!