Chapter 59

Bhai logo Diwali h toh shanti se meethe ke jagah Vote, Comment or follow de dena!

Feedback toh de he dena🙂

Ansh's pov

"My wife is over there" i said to the girl who was eating my brain cells since five minutes.

"You can't be serious" her words stuck in her throat at my answer while she look at me in pure shock.

I wouldn't have ever pass a glance to her let along with talking if it's not for to see Reva here.

It was Rachit's plan to invade in their little party. I denied first as i am upset with Reva but after knowing which place they choose to have a blast,i couldn't say no.

Because it is my own club and i know Khushi, Manvi and the services this place could provide them.

So at last five of us end up here shooing all those male strippers away from our girls.

And Thanks to Manvi for choosing jindal properties for her batchelor or it have a little hard to check in here as it's exclusively for females.

"I know you are joking"

That girl speak again while laughing as if i cracked a joke. Well why not, first she soo away all the females who are trying to talk to me to which i am thankful but now she is irritating me with her non sense.

"My wife"

I said looking towards my Reva who was sitting at the bar area looking flawlessly beautiful and laughing with Reyansh while shipping her drink.

That dress was looking so good on her, hugging her curves at the right places and i am glad she wore that at girls party or else i am sure i was definitely going to break some bones.

(And who told you girls don't like girls in romantic way)

My witty consciousness question making me roll my eyes.

"Oh!"

that girl said looking towards Reva.

"But don't you think that she is....

"I'm warning you beforehand, mind your words when you speak about my wife"

I warn sternly cutting her words when she passed an unpleasant look to Reva.

Nobody talk shit about my baby!

"Ya.. DON'T be angry...,i was just saying she is looking too comfortable with other man. So you should be car.....

"Nothing i am sorry...she is pretty anyways"

she change her statement as i pass her a glare.

"I know"
I said leaving her behind and going towards Reva who was saying something to Reyansh.

"I will be Ok, buttercup. Trust me"

I heard Reyansh words as i reached near them.

"She is here" 

Reyansh said looking at me and i passed him a unbelievable look.

Did he drink this much that now he is  messing up the basic pronouns?

"Are you drunk?"
i asked to confirm looking at Reva and soon as i look at her she look away while her cheeks were coated with cherry red making me smirk.

Well,thats confirms she was checking me out while thinking something dirty.

She pass me a smile and open her mouth to say something,