Chapter 12

Reva's pov

Today is Sunday and I am feeling extra happy. It's 11:30 right now and Ansh is taking me... 'SOMEWHERE' yaa somewhere that's what he replied when I asked.

No we are not going to meet his friends today because they stuck in some work and Rachit is still out of country. So he just simply asked me to get ready because he has a surprise.

Right now I am staring at him with the corner of my eyes like a creep because he is looking so good while driving. Hehe

"Where exactly we are going" I asked him after sometime because from last one and half hour he is just driving and I am listening songs while looking at him. Just perfect.

"Almost there , just stare for more fifteen minutes" he said focusing on the road.

"I wasn't staring at you" I replied with a little confidence.

"I didn't say that, I was talking about the view out of the window" He replied smirking.

This man.... I am not in the mood of getting embarrassed right now.

"You were the one who said that you are all mine so I can stare at you all I want" This time I replied with confidence but instantly got beetroot red after realising my own words. What I am even saying, now I feel even more embarrassed. (I am going to dig a whole to hide now)

"That's totally true, I am not denying it.You can use your monopoly right over me. I am all yours, yours to stare, yours to kiss, yours to touc... "

"Just stop talking and focus on the road" I kinda yell at him while cutting his words in the middle. Why can't he just answer simply.

"Why, are you feeling shy now" he asked and looked towards me while driving.

"No, I am not and look at the road. It's dangerous" I said averting my gaze from his.

"Hmm" He faintly chuckled.

After that I didn't look at him and focused outside. He also didn't say anything but I guess something was wrong with him because he seems lost in his thoughts. Should I ask him. (Of course you should Reva you are his wife). I decided to listen to my consciousness and make a self not to ask him about his train of thoughts.

"We are here " Ansh said taking a turn in front of a building, Just exactly where are we? He stopped the car in parking area.

"Come" Ansh said opening the car door for me and forward his hand towards me.

He is so sweet and considerate for now but what if he changed. I am going to sad when he'll change after years of our marriage.

"Husband" I said and came out holding his hand.

"Hmm" He hummed escorting me towards that building.

"Stop opening the car door for me" I said to him after sometime's silence and he hit the elevator's button.

"Why " he asked and we both get into the lift. I remain silent for sometime again and he waited very patiently. What if he thinks that I am childish. (Who cares Reva, just say it)

"Because I am going to feel sad when you'll change in future." I said

"And who told you that I'll change in future" He asked with a blank face.

"Everyone does" I replied honestly because this is so true every single person change after they got what they want. He didn't speak after that but he have a hard expression on his face. Is he angry???

The lift open and I walked out in hurry but stopped in my track after noticing my surroundings.

Suddenly he hugged me from back and we remain silent for sometime in that position.