𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 01

{𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 01: 𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭}

[6 years later]

"Be good at school today, okay?" Arthit asked, kneeling down to his son's height. "Yes sir!" Said, Amaris, his son and saluted to his papa. Arthit chuckled, and messed up the little boy's hair a little.

"Go ahead or else, you will be late." Said Arthit and stood up. He then, watched his son, running inside the school. After he made sure that his little boy had gone in, safely, he then went towards the parking lot to get into his car.

Driving to his work. Good thing, that his work, and Amaris' school were near, so it was not a hassle to get to his work, on time, or, pick up his son from the school.

After just minutes of driving, he reached his company that he was working for, 5 years now. Yes, he was not working Ocean Electric anymore. He had quitted the job, as it was more easy for him to move forward rather than, remember anything from his painful past.

Standing at the closed elevator door, Arthit was patiently waiting along with a crowd of workers that are too waiting patiently for the elevator. And, after minutes of waiting, the elevator finally came and everyone started to go in, one by one. Arthit too, got inside the elevator and stood at the corner of the elevator.

"Hi, can you please press the 5th floor?" Arthit asked, the lady, near the buttons, and the lady nodded, and kindly pressed the button. He thanked her, and the lady replied with a smile.

The elevator then, started going up, and the next thing they knew, it was already onto the third floor. The people who was working at the floor, eventually gotten off, making the elevator have more space.

And, since there is no one that was going in. The elevator's door closed and went to the next stop, which is Arthit's floor. The ride was just short as it was just two level up and there is no one stopping at the 4th floor.

He squeeze his way out of the elevator, and walked into his desk. "Oh, good morning, Arthit." Said, one of his co-workers, Tim.

"Morning."

Arthit sat down to his chair, and opened the monitor of his computer. Great. His day was just about to start.

_____

Working, here and there, Arthit had lost the track of time. He had been working, for god knows how long, without even a single break.

He had felt a hard tap on his shoulders, stopping him from working on. "P'Arthit." A worker called out. Arthit looked at the person, who called out to him, "Oh, N'Boom. What's the matter?" He asked.

"Aren't you going to take a break, phi?" Boom asked back, concerned to the man. Arthit started looking around and found that almost every desk were all empty and the only desk that was occupied was his.

"Oh, right." Arthit said, putting the cap back to the pen. As he placed the pen, to his desk, he looked at Boom again and asked. "How about you, aren't you also going for the break?"

"Yeah i am." Boom, shortly replied. "Let's go together." Arthit suggested and Boom, nodded in response.

_____

Walking inside of the luxurious big building, the footsteps of the man, echoed loud, with every step, gaining attention of everyone around. They all, looked at him, and payed him with respect.

"Goodmorning, Sir." A worker greeted him, "Goodmorning."

Reaching the man's office, he turned to look at his secretary who was standing by at the door. "Arm. Is there any scheduled meetings for today?" He asked. The secretary named, Arm looked at the tablet he was holding and replied, "Uh, 9:30 am with the board members, then a lunch meeting with Mr. Sompor and 3:45 pm with Khun Mek."

The boss just hummed in response and sat to his chair. He then again, turned his head to him and said, "Can you get me a coffee?"

The secretary bowed, saying, "Yes sir." And then, went out of the office to get his boss a coffee.

_____

"P'Mek, you really wanted me to lead this project?" Arthit asked, in assurance. "Yes, Arthit i wanted you to lead it. And besides, you are experienced one here."

"But what if i messed this up?" He asked again. The older man, chuckled and assured him, "There is nothing to worry, Arthit. Boom, Fean and Vee was there to help you with it. So was i. Rest assured, Arthit."

Arthit couldn't protest any more further. And even he protest for a hundred times, Mek will never change his mind. So, Arthit just excused himself to go out and returned to his desk. Sighed helplessly, Arthit could only agree to this big project. Well, what can he even do, there is no choice anyway.

_____

"I'm glad you made it." The man, said shaking his hands with the other. "I also appreciate that you've agreed to work with us."

"So, shall we start?" The other man, asked. "Sure."

They both sat down to their seats and discussed the project that they both agreed to work on.

"So, this will gonna be the final out put of the projet if it was already finished, Khun Kongpob?" The other man, asked the another man, which is Kongpob. Kongpob nodded and then, Mek began to tell Kongpob throughly about the presentation of the project.

Wait, why are they even talking about this project?

Well, to elaborate, the two companies were doing a project for a collaboration purposes. They've agreed to share resources to develop more effective process and on top of that, the project will be more beneficial to the both of the company.

"So, what do you think?" Mek asked, as he finally finished the presentation of the project. "Well, i do think it was good. And, the budget was also good."

"Well, i am glad that you had liked the presentation. I will definitely let the leader know about this so he could start to plan out the project." Mek said, closing the windows of his computer.

"I see. But, may i ask, who was the leader of this project?" Kongpob asked, clearly curious who was the one, handling the project it self.

"Oh, his name is Arthit Rojnapat. He was a great employee to be honest." Mek praised the leader of this project.

Kongpob look at Mek. Different kind of emotions have enveloped his whole body. There was a part of him that he is happy to hear about the man being praised, yet, he was feeling guilty and sorry after what he had done to the man.

After all, he had hurt the man too much, that even he didn't even thought that he will do to him, yet he already did and, he was still feeling guilty about it.

C H A P T E R | 01
by: anonymouslylazy