𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 24

{ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 24: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 }

 ̄ ̄

After Amaris fell asleep, Kongpob told Arthit that he was leaving. The older then accompanied him outside of the house and was sending him off.

"I am really sorry for the trouble Kong." Arthit apologized to the younger. "It's alright, no worries. I actually had fun playing with Amaris." Kongpob responded, "Right, about your car, I'll have Arm take care of it."

"Thank you for your help." Arthit thanked him and Kongpob nodded. "Then, I'll get going now, Arthit."

Arthit just hummed in response and watched the younger go inside his car. Before entering Kongpob then said, "Goodnight, Arthit." And entered. Before Arthit could say something to respond with, Kongpob already drove off fast like a lightning speed.

_____

After freshing up from the shower, Kongpob sat on his bed and dried his hair using tower that was hanged around his shoulder.

Kongpob was tired with all the work he had done the whole day, however, spending his time with Arthit and Amaris, his tiredness went away as if it magically disappeared into the thin air.

Kongpob even still couldn't believed that it happened. It was like a dream came true that he got a time to spend with his son. Yes, that's right. He had known the truth all along. Kongpob still vaguely remembered that day when he got to know the news.

It all started when Arthit was rushed to the hospital because he fainted. Kongpob who was at work at his father's then company; that now he owned, was called. He rushed to the hospital and heard about the conversation between Arthit, who was already awake when he reached there and the doctor.

He was about to open the door but then he decided to hid on the side, making sure that Arthit will not see him and eavesdrop on the conversation, knowing Arthit, if there was anything wrong he wouldn't say it to him and keep it to himself.

"Doctor, what happened? Why did I faint all of a sudden?" Arthit asked, still laying on the bed. "Khun, have you been stressing yourself lately?" The doctor questioned. "I think so."

"Then, in these pass few days have your appetite changed and sometimes feeling nausea all of a sudden?" He again questioned. "Yeah, i sometimes have." Arthit answered truthfully. "Why are you asking me something like that, doctor?"

"We'll, you see, your results shows here that you are pregnant." The doctor handed Arthit the paper that positively saying that he is pregnant. "B-but how? I don't understand. I am a man."

The doctor sighed and said, "We did checked it a few times if there was any mistakes but that what really came out. Khun, you are already three weeks in. You should be more careful and stop stressing yourself it won't be good for you and your baby." The doctor then excused himself quickly.

On the door, the doctor met Kongpob who was equally shocked as the man inside the room. The doctor didn't bother to say anything and just patted the shoulders of the younger man.

Kongpob took a moment and opened the door. Arthit quickly hid the paper behind him and acted like everything was normal.

No, it was not that he didn't want Kongpob to know but, he don't know how to tell the younger about this news and he didn't know how would the younger take this news and might've think of him as a freak.

"P'Arthit, what did the doctor said?" Kongpob asked, pretending he knew nothing.

It's not that Kongpob was not happy with the news, honestly he was over the moon, but seeing how the older man reacted, he thinks that he should leave a space for the older to take in the news and just like the doctor's advice, he shouldn't be stressed out. He thinks giving Arthit sometime would be a good option especially for the sake of Arthit and their baby.

"It's nothing, it's just a normal faint." Arthit lied. "Then, are you okay now?" Kongpob asked and took a seat next to Arthit's bed. "Still a little dizzy." At that part, Arthit didn't lie anymore.

_____

That same night, Arthit was immediately discharged from the hospital. The couple was hand in hand, walking. There were not much people on the place as it was already quite late at night.

Suspiciously, there was a car that was running towards them, specifically towards Arthit. Kongpob quickly noticed that and immediately pulled the older and the car just ran passed them. Kongpob who was scared to death, hugged Arthit tight.

As they were hugging, Kongpob noticed that the car was awfully familiar. Seconds just passed and the window from the backseat of the car rolled down. There, he saw his father looking angrily at him and immediately told the driver to continue driving.

That's when Kongpob knew that it was his father, intentionally wanting to hit Arthit. Arthit on the other side, didn't saw who was at the car.

Even though Kongpob is angry, he let it slide for today and decided that tomorrow he'll asked for his father's explanation. He just couldn't leave Arthit that time.

When the next day came, he was raging mad his father asking why'd he did that for. That's when all the hell broke loose and Kongpob ended up having a fight with his parents. That's when Kongpob found out that his parents had known about his and Arthit's relation.

"You've heard me. Leave him for good and I'll let him be or, face the consequences and might be cost his life. You choose." He remembered his father said to him. Of course, Kongpob was afraid.

He knew what his parents were capable of. Life- the consequences that Kongpob will face if ever he'll gone against his parents. It was not just one but two lives were at risk; Arthit's life and their unborn child. Kongpob couldn't afford loosing the most important people in his life especially his child who still haven't experienced what was the world like.

He just did it to protect them. He just did it all for them. He just loves them a lot that he was willing to sacrifice his happiness just to protect them. That is how much Arthit and Amaris meant for him.

C H A P T E R | 23
by: anonymouslylazy

A

small update for ya'll. Hope you all love this chapter and i really appreciate all the votes and comments of every each of you.

Thank you and see you again next update!