𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 13

{ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 13: 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐬 }

 ̄ ̄

"Goodmorning, Khun Kongpob." Aunt Ning greeted her boss who was coming down from the staircase. "The breakfast is already served at the table." She informed.

Fortunately, today was a Saturday morning and there is no work left to do and the CEO get a rest that he deserves after a long and hectic day at work, yesterday.

As the CEO reached the dining area, he saw the food on the table, prepared by the maids with the leadership of Aunty Ning, of course.

Kongpob sat down at his seat and started eating by himself. It was kinda lonely to eat by yourself but Kongpob already got used to this. He got used to the way that it would only be him and himself.

After breakfast, Kongpob headed to the garden of the mansion, which was a really big and beautiful. After walking for sometime, Kongpob sat on the bench, which was placed near the planted lilies. Lilies- the flower that would always remind him of Arthit.

Back then when everything was still fine, Kongpob would always bought Arthit lilies. Lilies was Arthit's favorite flowers and he was always delighted whenever Kongpob brought him one. He remembered how Arthit looks so happy whenever he brought him a bouquet of lily flowers to surprise him.

A smile flashed on his face as he recalled how Arthit smiled everytime he do that.

Kongpob then grabbed the watering can and gently watered the lilies himself. These lilies were specially planted by him and was taken a good care. He even bought a bench to place it near the flowers for himself to sit and he could stare at these flowers every time he was missing Arthit.

After Kongpob had finished watering the flowers he stared at them and smiled once again. The lilies in the garden was really beautiful and if you'll ask Kongpob's opinion, he will definitely say that these lilies in the garden was really much more stunning than the other flowers here. Well, who knows if he was really referring to the flowers or to someone who likes these kind flowers.

_____

"Amaris, stop playing. It's time for breakfast, come!" Arthit told to his son who's playing with his toys. Amaris sat down on to his chair as Arthit had served him the breakfast. "Pancakes?" Amaris asked in amusement. "Uh-huh. Do you want a syrup?" Arthit asked as he placed the plate full of pancakes in the table. "Yes please!"

Arthit chuckled at his son's cuteness and poured the syrup all over the pancake. "There you go."

"Yay! Thank you papa!" Amaris thanked his papa, cheerfully and began eating his breakfast. Arthit was happy, watching his son happily eating his breakfast. Soon, Arthit joined in and the two had a very lovely breakfast together.

After the breakfast, Arthit had cleaned the table and Amaris continued playing his toys. Arthit actually didn't care if Amaris would play all day long, after all it was weekend and they have nothing planned going out.

Maybe, the only plan they had was to doing chores and lazily laying around the house cause being at the school and work for five days straight was tiring.

After the dishes was done, Arthit went ahead to do the laundry. As expected, the laundry basket was really full of dirty laundry so, loading them to the washer was not that really easy.

The loading of the laundry was finally done and Arthit pressed the button to start the machine. While waiting for the launder to finish washing, he went ahead to Amaris and played with him a little.

Arthit was really having fun, playing with his son that he nearly forgot that the laundry load was finished.

Thank god, he just came right on time to unload the laundry and went to the backyard to hang the clothes. While the kid was left behind to the living room, still playing with his toys.

Aside from the laundry and a little sweeping at the floors, there's not much that needed to be done at the hose so, Arthit just cooked a meal for them since by the time he finished all the chores he needed it was nearly time for lunch.

In the afternoon, Arthit just played with Amaris for awhile before Amaris took a nap.

_____

"Pink milk?" Aunty Ning offered her boss, Kongpob didn't looked at her, yet he responded with a humm. The old lady put the pink milk at the coffee table and went near him. She looked at the view that the boss was staring at, "This view was really beautiful and peaceful, isn't it?" She asked.

The boss was staring at this view for quite a while now, the view of the sunset that was still high up but not as high as it is, awhile. They were currently in the balcony, standing to look at the sun setting down. This balcony was placed right at the angle where the sun would set.

"I always wonder, what is so special about the sunset that you kept looking at it everytime?" The old lady asked, looking back at the sunset, "It reminds you of someone, isn't?" She asked.

"Mn. It does. But just like the sun, that person was far from my reach." Kongpob answered, eyes glued to the sunset. The old lady had chuckled of what had the boss had answered. "What are you chuckling at?" Kongpob asked, hearing the chuckling sound of the old lady.

"Your feelings for that person was deep, was it?" She looked at her boss again, "You know, no matter how far that person was from you, there still maybe a chance for you two to be close to one another," The old woman paused for a while and continued, "Like the moon and the sun. They were both far from each other, against their reach; yet they were still given a chance to get closer to each other everytime there was an eclipse."

The old lady again, looked back at the sunset who was now in the middle of the horizon, "You see, even though they both were further from each other, they still made a way for them to get closer. It was just that, it only requires time and patience."

C H A P T E R | 13
by: anonymouslylazy