𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 38

{ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 38: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!! }

 ̄ ̄

In just a blink of an eye, the days rolls by so fast. Just in the past eight weeks, right after Kongpob's interview, lots of things happened.

Kongpob went to low contact with his mother after their fight and honestly, Kongpob really didn't care. He was done with his mother meddling in his life and for once, he finally chose what he really wanted. His family.

And speaking of, Amaris is turning 7 years old in just a week and Kongpob really wanted to make it special for their son. He wanted to make up for the past birthdays that he missed and wanted to make it memorable, not just for his son but for him and Arthit. So, whilst Amaris was still asleep in his room, Kongpob and Arthit took the opportunity to discuss Amaris' surprise birthday party that Kongpob came up with.

"He's not allergic to anything, right?" Kongpob anxiously asked Arthit who just chuckled, "Once again, no, Kongpob. Your son is not allergic to anything." He answers, "How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Well...I was just making sure!" Kongpob defended. He had been asking Arthit the same question over and over again, wanting to be a hundred percent sure that nothing would go wrong.

"

Then, what kind of theme do you think we would do this year?" He asks again. "I also don't know what we'll do this year," Arthit replied.

They were looking at the tablet screen, scrolling through hundreds of images of birthday party setups they could do. "Then, what do you think of dinosaur theme?" Kongpob asked, pointing out to a photo of the top left corner.

"Well..." Arthit took a moment before continuing, "I don't really know– do we really have to do this? It's just too much, I–" He asked out of nowhere. It's not like he was against his son having a party, in fact, he was happy to see Kongpob putting an effort for their son.

"You know, family, friends and just a small celebration was already enough. There's no need for these things." Arthit explained. Kongpob put down his tablet and held his hands, "But I really wanted to make this special for our son, Arthit."

"But–" Arthit couldn't finish what he was about to say when he started to feel so nauseous all of a sudden and ran to the sink and began throwing up.

"What happened?" Kongpob worriedly asked. He came closer to him, rubbing his back as a support. "We should call the doctor to check up on you. This is getting out hand." He suggested.

For the past weeks, Arthit began throwing up everything and began to crave for something sweet. He also had some mood swings that Kongpob had to bear with. Something that never happened to him except when he was pregnant with Amaris, 7 years ago.

Upon realizing it, Arthit slowly looked at Kongpob with a concerned look, "I think that would be a great idea," he says. He wanted to confirm his suspicions first before he could say anything. He really didn't want to give a false hope. Well, just in case it is not what he think it is.

Before they go out, Arthit asked the older lady next door to look after Amaris and the lady was very much happy to do so. After all, they've been neighbors for years and Arthit sometimes ask her to look after his kid for a while.

When they arrived at the hospital, the doctor ran a few tests to Arthit to confirm everything. The couple was anxious waiting for the result of the test. The two was hoping for a positive comeback of the results.