one , leave me alone

junkyu is sitting at the cafeteria table , chewing his foods with haruto beside him.

"that jerk wont just leave me alone ... and its annoying me" junkyu said.

"huh? who? jerk?" haruto asked.

"yeah , ruto. jerk. my ex-boyfriend." junkyu replied.

"he wont leave you alone? didn't you just broke up with him?"

"yes. 4 weeks ago. here's the thing. he wont leave me alone , instead , he keeps on stalking me and keep telling me that he cant accept that were broken up." junkyu said.

"so? the first thing im going to ask is , why did you broke up with him?" haruto asked.

"very first of all , he used me , and also he's controlling , its just my parents .. they told me to date that jerk for wealth." junkyu annoyingly said.

haruto nodded.

junkyu suddenly mumbled an ------ oh

"i suddenly have a plan"

haruto raised his eyebrows

"oh hell no , kyu. you suck at making plans , all of your plan always fails , and if you continue saying that plan to me , i wont even listen"

junkyu rolled his eyes and went closer to haruto as he whispered into his ear.

"listen to me , ruto. the plan is you just need to distract him , talk to him and say i left the country"

haruto rolled his eyes as he almost cursed - he heaved a deep sigh.

"that's clearly the reason why you suck at making stupid plans , what move country are you talking about ?! that's the most stupid excuse i ever heard so far." haruto said sarcastically which made junkyu groan - he look desperate that he really want his ex-boyfriend to leave the fuck out of him.

"whatever , anyways i need to go to the staff room , see you" junkyu stated and stood up , leaving haruto.

-
junkyu is now walking into the school hallways , obviously on his way to the staff room as told.

he widen his eyes as he saw his ex again - leaning at the railings with a friend. junkyu ran to the side , hiding himself , he peeked a little bit , he noticed that he might be just hanging out and minding his own business also - not looking for him.

that's great?

junkyu trusted his gut that his ex is not looking for him , so he tried to walk again on the way to the staff room , hoping that he can walk continuously without his ex noticing.

unfortunately ..

"oh , junkyu. its me again"

his ex-boyfriend walked up to him

junkyu tried to hold himself back from cursing and also for trusting his gut.

"what do you want? wait nevermind that , i really need to go."

"stop junkyu , your reason for breaking up with me is stupid. did you just broke up with me for fun? and what? do you have a new boyfriend now?"

his words popped out on his mind

"do you have a new boyfriend now?"

"just leave me alone." junkyu simply said , staring at his ex-boyfriend.

"absolutely not. do you think you can escape from me?"

"such an a$shole." junkyu cursed out.

awkward silence you can say - none of the two would like to talk after junkyu cursed out. yet junkyu wants to get away from the scene but he can't think of an answer , until his eyes finally shifted to some random posters of students on the wall , he slowly shifted his gaze into his ex.

"and yes .. to be honest , i already have a new boyfriend." junkyu answered - even made eye contact with the said ex-boyfriend.

"who is he , then?"

his eyes suddenly has its attention to the random guy's picture on the poster among with other students. he pointed out the guy's picture.

'takata mashiho ..'

"this guy .. is my boyfriend."

-

"that guy is your boyfriend?"

"yeah"

"really? introduce me to him."

the guy's response made junkyu frowned his brows.

junkyu dont know what to reply , he is completely nervous as he dont know what to reply to that question. he don't even know what class that 'takata mashiho' is assigned!

but he really want his ex to leave him alone , permanently. maybe if he let him meet 'takata mashiho' to his ex-boyfriend then he would stop , right? this is for the better.

"sure , you can meet him." junkyu simply answered while staring at the poster , mainly staring at the guy named 'mashiho'

"but , if i let you meet mashiho , will you leave me alone permanently?" junkyu said while making eye contact with his ex once again

his ex scoffed as he rubbed his eyes "sure, introduce him to me first"

"fine."

"really? great , i'll see you" his ex-boyfriend said and walked away.

as the guy disappears , junkyu heave a deep sigh and shut his eyes tightly -obviously regretting everything , he stared at the guy's picture again - observing his face this time so he can find him.

'how can i ..'