six , okay ...

mashiho and junkyu held eye contact , for 10 secs , atleast.

following doyoung behind mashiho , squinted his eyes as he whispered to mashiho.

"oh. did you perhaps ... skipped?" doyoung sarcastically said.

mashiho rolled his eyes into doyoung's , doyoung just shrugged his shoulders and smiled to junkyu as he went to his seat.

while doyoung is walking towards his seat , he noticed someone , he raised his eyebrows and waved for the guy to notice.

the guy finally looked up from his phone , thats when doyoung starting to familiarize him

"???" doyoung stared at the guy.

the guy finally got through his senses after staring at doyoung. "oh , im jihoon. yeah , we've met."

doyoung replied as he slowly nodded "oh. are you junkyu's friend?"

"yeah"

both of them turned around to see mashiho and junkyu , just standing and not talking.

"what the heck? what are you two doing?" doyoung complained

jihoon quitely chuckled due to doyoung's.

"right. lets go and meet him , mashiho"

mashiho nodded , although his face screams "help me" - doyoung can see it , he can.

-

mashiho and junkyu are on their way to junkyu's ex's classroom , its still lunch so its still okay.

meanwhile , it is very silent , damn. mashiho cant talk right now , but he's ready. he want this to finish asap because he cant do it no more.

i mean why did he even agree to the deal when he doesn't want to do it anyways?

"are you nervous?" junkyu asked

"ofcourse , yes" he answered.

"its okay , i'll just introduce him to you and we'll gonna have a little chit chat i guess"

"okay"

soon enough , they arrived into the said building , junkyu spotted his ex , leaning into the railings.

"that's him" junkyu pointed out

mashiho followed where junkyu is pointing at.

"damn. why did you two broke-" mashiho is supposed to ask junkyu something personal , he realized that he is not allowed to ask that.

"hmm? what?" junkyu replied

"nothing , lets just go and meet him"

-

"oh junkyu! you really came , this is your new boyfriend?"

"yeah , i told you i have a new one now."

he chuckled. "yeah , i believe you're not lying."

mashiho inhaled and smiled "im mashiho , junkyu's current boyfriend."

"nice seeing you , mashiho" he smiled back.

he continued "so? how did you two met?"

"we met at some random restaurant." mashiho answered.

"wow , so common. i have many questions to ask , shall we have a quick chit-chat?" his ex-boyfriend said.

junkyu replied "fine-"

"actually , we have no more time. please just leave junkyu alone , you're quite obsessive if im being honest. we just came here so you can meet me and stop being such a dog to junkyu , now that you've met me , leave him alone. got it?" mashiho replied , because his clearly triggered and want this to be done as soon as possible.

"wow. such a good pick , junkyu." his ex-boyfriend uttered.

junkyu is speechless. he dont know what to say , it got him thinking what the heck just happened to polite mashiho? damn. well he don't know mashiho that well but he's for real surprised.

"i- you know what , the class will almost start , we probably should go , let's go , shiho?" junkyu said and turned around.

junkyu turned around once again and whispered to his ex "now leave me the fuck alone."

it was successful.

was it? that's all?