nineteen , yay !

same day — school is over — night. 7pm.

after confessing to each other — they honestly dont know if they are already together or not.

-

the two are walking at han river right now.

no holding hands yet. nothings happening yet. both of them are just relaxing and admiring the view around them.

soon enough , they sat into the bench , facing the river.

"junkyu , about the other day, im sorry for crying infront of you , its just. my past is bothering me." mashiho started.

junkyu quickly insisted "mashi! i told you not to feel sorry. also , what about your past?"

mashiho smiled "can i open up then?"

even though junkyu already knew about his past — he still wants for him to open up.

"sure."

( !! tw : suicide )

"i have a bestfriend , his name was beom. he committed suicide , infront of me. he was bullied. before , when i found out that he was bullied , i tried to stop the bullies. and that one time i cant take it anymore , i decided to pick a fight with the bully. i punched him so hard on his face and told him that he should not bully anyone again. a few days after that — beom has been missing and not attending school most of the time. then there's this time when he messaged me and told me to go to the rooftop , he was already there , at the edge of the roof — holding the railings. i told him what's wrong , he said he cannot take it anymore. i tried my best to talk to him and reassure that he needs to live. yet he insisted , he jumped off. i am the last one who he saw before he died. i am traumatized as you can tell. im scared of gaining a new friend. what if they'll leave me too?"

"you. what if you'll leave me too?"

mashiho tried to stop his tears from falling — junkyu stared at him worriedly. as he pulled him into a hug while patting his back.

"shiho ... im very sorry. please be strong. i dont know that you're going through a hard time ... im very sorry that you had to go through that , your friends wont leave you alone. i wont leave you alone. remember that we always love you , and we wont leave you alone."

mashiho smiled.

they let go of the hug —

"am i already yours?" junkyu asked.

mashiho chuckled. "what is that question?"

"can we be a couple from now on?" junkyu replied.

"do you like me that much?" mashiho asked.

"can you tell?" junkyu replied.

"yes."

junkyu smiled widely.

"i love you."

"i love you too."