eleven , fieldtrip + ??

its 1pm , and its field trip day ! mashiho , junkyu , yoshi , haruto , doyoung and jihoon. the group of friends are in the school gym right now , all packed up.

the dorm arrangements consist with these :

dorm 1 - haruto , junkyu and jihoon.
dorm 2 - mashiho , doyoung and yoshi.

they are all waiting for the bus to arrive. all the students in year 3rd to year 5th are all in the gym. there's a lot of them waiting for the bus.

"wah , we haven't gone for a field trip after a long time , im glad were going today" junkyu started.

"you're right , i miss going on field trips , finally were going again" yoshi replied.

the bus finally arrived after waiting for a while

"woah , the bus is bigger than i expected." jihoon said.

the others made sounds in agreement.

without wasting any time , they all went into the bus.

the group of friends sat at the very last seats. well , few of them. at the very last seats , its yoshi , haruto , junkyu and jihoon. downside of them are doyoung , who's in the window seat. with mashiho beside him.

the group of friends noticed that doyoung is kinda feeling down since this morning. and if mashiho wil ask him "what's wrong"  the only word doyoung will reply is "nothing."

"shiho , are you excited?" junkyu asked mashiho from behind.

"yeah , i didn't went to some field trips ever since i was a kid , in short. its my first time going." mashiho replied.

"really?" junkyu replied

mashiho nodded.

the bus ride was long , they had fun on their way , the bus ride was noisy , atleast they had fun and doyoung got to enjoy the ride.

-

they arrived on their destination , they went outside the bus. mashiho smiled due to the nature around him. junkyu , who's behind mashiho. smiled at him.

"mashi , follow me and take a picture of me at the lake in there." junkyu said.

mashiho is confused of how junkyu told him to take a picture of him , instead of yoshi or haruto or jihoon doing it for him.

"no way , why me?" mashiho refused.

junkyu just grabbed his hands and they went away.

jihoon too , is not backing up.

"doyoung-ah , do you want to get some hotdog on a stick? lets get some" jihoon said.

doyoung agreed otherwise. he's also craving for it anyways.

meanwhile yoshi and haruto are left behind. they both shrugged their shoulders.

"nah , let them be. they need their quality time as lovers." yoshi said.

haruto chuckled "i agree."

-

mashiho and junkyu had fun taking each others pictures. they went at the riverside , lake , fountain just to take pictures of junkyu since mashiho dont want to take some.

"strike a pose!" mashiho said with an annoyed voice before clicking the camera button.

and junkyu did strike a pose as mashiho told him.

"let me see" junkyu ran to him to see the picture.

"im so handsome , am i?" junkyu said and he stared at mashiho for his reply or reaction.

mashiho just scoffed to that question. "you're hilarious.."

junkyu laughed at him , they stared at each other for like 5 seconds.

junkyu did that on purpose , stare at him. his goal for today is to —

flirt with mashiho for fun.

mashiho cleared his throat after staring at each other for 5 seconds. he looked away and turned around.

"lets go" mashiho said without looking at him.

junkyu just chuckled "yeah mashi , lets go get ice cream."

they continued walking towards the ice cream store , as they walked , mashiho noticed at the side , there are some students performing — mashiho went to it and junkyu followed him anyways.

"woah they're performing my favorite band's song!" mashiho said

junkyu looked into him "you have a favorite band?"

"ofcourse yes , im a human. i should have a favorite band or singer"

junkyu chuckled — they both watched the performers until then.

"you still want the ice cream?" junkyu asked

mashiho looked at junkyu

"that's a yes? all right , i'll go ahead and get it"

junkyu walked away and went to the ice cream store , its close to where the performers at.

junkyu got the ice-cream , and went again to mashiho.

-

its now 3pm in the afternoon , and they went to their own respective dorms — a while ago , they enjoyed the rest of their field trip. — they did a lot of activities and games.

and the day is well spent a lot just junkyu flirting with mashiho.

-

there's an upcoming talent show for tonight. and doyoung and jihoon are asked to arrange and get the props at the second floor of the building.

doyoung went first because jihoon told him that he will catch up. doyoung understands and he started to arrange the props.

however , he heard his phone rang and sighed as he looked into it.

"dad."

he answered it.

the call is on and doyoung put it on speaker since he needs to arrange the props. he's the only one who's in the building anyways.

"kim doyoung did you get that recommendation letter from your teacher? i told you to get it quickly!" his dad started.

"i still didn't. im in a field trip." doyoung answered coldly.

"WHAT?! why are you doing that kind of things??? you should be studying right now. you are nothing but a disgrace in this family." his dad replied angrily.

"I'll get the recommendation letter next week."

"forget it. you are nothing in this family , im so tired of seeing you. what happened to you?"

"im tired too. let me rest for a while." doyoung replied.

"what did you say?!"

doyoung rolled his eyes and ended the call.

meanwhile , jihoon , who arrived just a while ago. eavesdropped the whole conversation between doyoung and his dad.

jihoon waited for a while so doyoung wont suspect that he's been listening this whole time.

he finally entered the room , doyoung quickly noticed it and looked into him

"you're here?" doyoung asked

"yeah , i just arrived" jihoon replied

"okay. lets arrange the props."

jihoon nodded , and they did arrange the props.

doyoung didn't even bother to talk and just continued what he is doing.

'no wonder he's silent and feeling down this morning.'  jihoon thought.

-

its now 7pm and mashiho is at their dorm. he's alone , doyoung is outside and also yoshi.

he is packing his things because they will leave tomorrow.

'i should visit beom after this field trip...'

mashiho's thought is full of visiting beom after the field trip , its been so long...

its been 4 years.

then he heard his phone rang. its a notification. there's a message on it.

'from : asahi.'

- are you doing okay? his death anniversary is tomorrow , you should visit. should i come with you? im still here at busan with grandma.

this message got mashiho teared up.

"should i visit him? its been a while. i'll visit you this time. im still mad at you for doing it."