seven , chingu ... ? thanks

mashiho and doyoung are on the railings right now , early in the morning , 2 hours till the class will start.

-

doyoung's pov

"woah mashi-hyung. you really did that? you roasted-" i said , can you believe this guy?! i cant believe what happened , ever since we were friends i never saw this side of mashiho.

"i know , i know. and im regretting it , i just want to end the deal asap but he said he want a damn quick chit-chat?!?!!!" mashiho said

"yikes chill , you're done anyways" i replied.

"yeah but still, im kinda embarrassed" he replied.

i gave him a bitter look "im not , im pretty sure junkyu and his friends were proud"

-

junkyu and his friends are on their respective classroom right now.

junkyu told his friends what happened yesterday , and his friends were proud of mashiho for atleast defending junkyu from his dumbass ex-boyfriend.

"i didn't have the chance to thank him yesterday , he just refused to talk to me after that" junkyu said.

junkyu continued "maybe he really meant that when he said after the deal , we should not talk to each other again"

"wow , what a man." yoshi said

yoshi continued talking to junkyu - "to be honest , im proud. so brave , you look more cool than him but he's more braver than you. you cant even defend yourself"

"what if we go to his classroom right now? the class will start after 2 hours. just thank him personally" jihoon said

"i agree" haruto said.

junkyu nodded and they went.

-

junkyu and his friends arrived at his classroom , they peeked to find mashiho or doyoung.

"no mashiho , mashiho's not here" junkyu said

"there's doyoung , he definitely know where mashiho is" jihoon said

"i think im not able to approach him , he looks intimidating." junkyu replied

"right. everytime i see doyoung he have such scary poker face. he looks intimidating , not lying" haruto said.

"what do you mean? he's approachable and kind , he talked to me yesterday." jihoon replied

"he only talked to you because you're sitting on his chair" yoshi said - "he wants you to move"

jihoon raised his eyebrows "what are you talking about? i'll just approach him right now and ask where mashiho is."

jihoon then proceed to go inside the classroom and went to doyoung's seat , he can see that doyoung is doing his school works with earphones on.

"hey , doyoung" he politely said

doyoung didnt heard it completely but his eyes shifted into the side where he can hear his name being called and took off his earphones as he completely turned his head to the side.

doyoung raised his eyebrows "jihoon , do you need something?"

jihoon slightly smiled and turned around just to glare at yoshi and turned back again "do you know where mashiho is?"

"he's at the canteen" doyoung answered.

"can you come with me?" jihoon said.

doyoung replied "why?"

"no wait im sorry , forget i said that" jihoon said

"wait alright. im also just on my way to mashiho , i just need to finish my work"

"oh okay."

doyoung stood up and went outside the classroom , he saw junkyu and his friends there , without wasting anymore time , they walked towards the canteen since there are no more enough time because the class wil start anyways.

"are you here to thank mashiho?" doyoung asked , referring to junkyu.

"yeah , i didn't get a chance to thank him yesterday"

doyoung nodded , they continued walking until they got into the canteen , doyoung already called mashiho and the two are now talking to each other. doyoung , jihoon , yoshi and haruto stayed on the other table.

"what are you doing?" mashiho said

"i want to say thankyou for yesterday" junkyu replied

"yeah. its fine , you're welcome" mashiho said

"can i still talk to you?" junkyu asked

"absolutely not" he replied

"what? why?"

"dont you remember when i told you after the deal , we should not talk to each other again?"

junkyu whispered a 'wow' - 'damn , he really meant that , i thought he was just joking around'

"so that means we cant be friends?" junkyu replied

"no , no way"

"well , dont blame me , mashi. i'll make sure to be friends with you"

junkyu's reply made mashiho scoff a little , "what a dummy"

mashiho continued "whatever. im going to class"

"wait for me , im going with you" junkyu replied then chuckled

mashiho rolled his eyes before walking towards doyoung.

- jihoon , haruto and yoshi waved at mashiho and surprisingly mashiho smiled at them , just a little.

as mashiho dragged doyoung out of the canteen , doyoung turned around and waved to jihoon and his friends , making jihoon smile again.

haruto turned to the side to face junkyu. "so? are you two friends now?"

junkyu slight smiled "not yet."

'we're not friends yet , atleast he smiled to me just a minute ago , i'll try to be friends with him , im sure he's not that hard to get"