twenty , storytime.

next morning.

mashiho is on his classroom. he recalled something from yesterday. a day that he will treasure the most.

doyoung just arrived.

"doyoung-ah!" mashiho called out.

"mashi-hyung , you're early. goodmorning"

"do you know what happened yesterday?"

"what?"

-

ohhhhh , junkyu-hyung ... and you ... are a couple now?" doyoung smiled proudly.

mashiho smiled and nodded.

"congratulations hyung. im happy for you. i hope the relationship between the two of you will go strong" doyoung replied.

"i told you , your feelings were valid."

-

meanwhile , at junkyu's classroom.

"WOAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA , congratulations!!!!!" haruto said.

"congratulations kyu! im proud for you because i cant kill you with my own bare hands! jokes aside , im happy for the two of you!" jihoon said.

junkyu smiled widely — "thankyouuuu , yesterday was the best day for me."

the two friends infront of him smiled.

"where's yoshi?"

"he have plans with your cousin asahi. he will be absent for 2 days , they are childhood friends you know that right?" jihoon said.

junkyu chuckled "i did not just forgot that they were friends."

"anyways , we're gonna go on a date tomorrow for us to get to know with each other well." junkyu added.

"enjoy!" the two friends said.

-

its now lunch time and the group of friends [yoshi excluded ofc] went out together — they went outside the school to eat lunch together.

they are now inside the mini fastfood restaurant.

"congratulations mashiho , hope your relationship with him goes well" jihoon congratulated him.

mashiho smiled at him while munching his food. "thankyou"

"anyways , who confessed first?" haruto asked.

the two couple looked at each other — to theirselves and into their foods and into theirselves again.

"haha .." jihoon awkwardly chuckled as he bumped his shoulders into haruto's. meanwhile doyoung is just side eyeing the two couple beside him. he's waiting for an answer too.

"why would you ask that kind of questionnnn???" jihoon mumbled.

"me." mashiho suddenly replied. "i confessed first." mashiho smiled.

doyoung smirked proudly while munching his food. — jihoon was shocked — also haruto. — and junkyu is smiling proudly.

"this is unbelievable!" haruto replied.

"i know right" jihoon replied.

mashiho just smiled while eating his foods — not bothered at all.

-

its now afternoon and the class just ended. — doyoung , haruto and jihoon went out together. meanwhile mashiho and junkyu went out together too. they want to like hang-out — like a couple. or just a normal hang-out so they can be comfortable with each other.

they're walking , on their way to han river where they became a couple.

"how did you fall inlove with me in the first place?" junkyu asked first.

there was no answer for a few seconds ...

"actually ... i slowly noticed that your words of affirmation and acts of service melts me everytime. i find you annoying at first , i dont even want to be friends with you. but here we are now. your kindness and cheerful personality , i find it cute and pleasing."

after mashiho said that , junkyu cant stop smiling.

"how about you? how did you fall inlove with me in the first place?" mashiho asked.

"you can tell ... its a love at first sight? not that much actually. after the deal we had .. i said i wanted to be friends with you because i really find you interesting , and after that , my interest grew bigger everytime we are together or everytime i see you. i didn't actually noticed that i am falling inlove with you at first so i decided to ignore that feeling. im glad i finally accepted my feelings for you after so many times of denying it."

mashiho stared at him sweetly — sweetly admiring his face.

"im glad too , that i accepted my feelings for you. after denying it many times." mashiho said.