nine , no choice. another deal

mashiho is at the railings with doyoung right now , its 1 hour until break.

"wait hyung. your grandma and asahi-san arrives today right?"

mashiho nodded "uh-huh , they're gonna be here around 3pm."

doyoung shrugged with confused looks "you don't realize something?"

it got mashiho thinking "nothing? am i forgetting something?"

doyoung rolled his eyes "yeah , your grandma arrives today and he already told you to have a girlfriend before she arrives!"

mashiho covered his mouth "girlfriend.."

"you don't have any GIRL friend." doyoung replied.

"is boy counted? you can just bring junkyu with you and pretend." doyoung added.

"are you serious? absolutely not! im not partnering with that junkyu again"

"yes you are , hyung."

"no"

"you have no choice"

"i have-"

"nope , you do not have." doyoung replied.

"fine. i don't have but i don't wanna partner with junkyu againnnn"

doyoung replied "okay. i guess we'll go with eunbi-"

"NO! not eunbi , any boys and girls but not eunbi , not at all"

"that's why you have no choice but junkyu."

mashiho sighed "fine , we'll go with junkyu."

-

mashiho went to junkyu's classroom. he peeked and saw junkyu and his friends inside. jihoon noticed mashiho first , jihoon can see that mashiho might need to talk to junkyu , so he called junkyu and said that mashiho's outside.

junkyu smiled and went outside the classroom

"what is it mashiho?"

"can we talk in private?"

"okay sure."

-

they arrived into some extra abandoned classroom

"so? what is it?" junkyu asked.

"you see , my grandma and my cousin asahi are coming home today , and my grandma said she wants me to have a girlfriend this year and they're gonna meet her today. and the thing is i don't have a girlfriend yet. can you help me pretend to be my boyfriend and meet her?" mashiho said

"okay shiho , what time today?"

mashiho is surprised , he didn't knew junkyu is this easy-going , easily agrees to anything.

"around 3 , thankyou junkyu."

junkyu smiled and nodded. "okay! ill see you at the school gate"

junkyu walked away , mashiho thought "how can i ask for a favor with him?"

-

mashiho went out the classroom , its already 5 , he expected that his grandma is at their house right now. he is on his way to the gate , and he saw junkyu , leaning on it while on his phone.

mashiho inhaled "okay! lets just make this quick."

mashiho arrived "junkyu , did you wait long?"

"not at all , i just arrived too!" junkyu replied.

"okay , let's go"

junkyu nodded and they went.

they took the bus together and junkyu noticed that mashiho's been quiet.

"are you nervous shiho?"

"just a little , just be a normal person , okay?" mashiho replied.

junkyu chuckled "yeah ofcourse , you can count on me"

mashiho smiled and looked at him suspiciously , he's also relieved because of junkyu. stress level goes down.

-
meanwhile at mashiho's house ...

"grandma please just relax" asahi said , his grandma has been hyped since they arrived.

"im relaxed sahi-san. were meeting mashiho today , i haven't seen him in like , forever."

asahi chuckled. he heard the bell rang , he sighed and went out. asahi thought how can mashiho's mom buy this damn big house and make his son mashiho live on it alone. their house is damn big so its very tiring to walk around and walk again. that's asahi's pov.

mashiho waved "sahi hello!"

asahi walked closer and waved , he looked into the side to see a boy.

"this is junkyu , my boyfriend"

asahi raised his eyebrows "your what?"

"boyfriend" mashiho tried to smile.

asahi looks confused.

mashiho gave up , "fine. fake boyfriend."

"how come?"

"i'll explain here , is grandma inside?"

asahi nodded.

fast forward. - mashiho explained it well to asahi. asahi understands and they had a deal.

the three entered the house , "grandma?" mashiho called out with a teasing voice.

"hello mashiho-san!!!" the grandma hugged mashiho.

junkyu and asahi are watching from behind. junkyu smiled sweetly due to cuteness of the scene.

"do you have a girlfriend now?"

mashiho sighed "grandma , actually. i have a boyfriend ..."

"woah." mashiho heard his grandma said.

the three of them were confused

"grandma?"

"you have a boyfriend?!" grandma raised her voice a little bit.

"y-yeah grandma."

"that's!!!! GREAT! who is he?"

"huh?" mashiho muttered.

"hello , im kim junkyu. mashiho's boyfriend."

"WAH!" his grandma said. "you're so handsome , come sit with us"

junkyu smiled sweetly "okay grandma , i'll sit."

his grandma and junkyu went slowly to the kitchen , mashiho watches junkyu , he can see that junkyu is holding his grandma's hand. mashiho smiled worriedly.

junkyu turned around and winked to mashiho. he whispered "thankyou" to junkyu.

due to the two , asahi , who was watching behind , confusingly stares at mashiho.

"are you two a real couple or just pretending?"

mashiho's smile dropped , he turned around to glare at asahi

"were just pretending , what are you bubbling about?"

the grandma called them both and they went to the kitchen to have a snack and a quick chit-chat.

"how did you two met?" grandma asked.

mashiho and junkyu stares at each other. none of them would like to answer because mashiho is expecting for junkyu to answer , meanwhile junkyu is expecting for mashiho to answer.

nevertheless , junkyu answered. "we're actually schoolmates , grandma. i met him when there's a basketball play in our campus."

"woah , that's cute." grandma replied.

mashiho smiled 'goodjob' he thought.

fast forward , they had a quite long time chit-chat. and the clock strikes at 6. unfortunately , they finished the day.

mashiho and junkyu were walking , mashiho is not on his uniform anymore. he wants to send junkyu into the bus stop. because he wants to.

while walking , he keeps on thinking about what asahi said to him earlier when they went out the gate.

"you guys make a good couple , i think im the only one who's wishing that i hope both of you are gonna be a real couple someday-"

mashiho thinks its crazy , but he still cant stop thinking of it.

"today was a crazy day , right? im sorry for today." mashiho said.

"not at all , mashi. i actually enjoyed this day with your grandma and asahi." junkyu smiled

"yeah?"

"yeah! it was nice meeting your grandma"

"you did a great job" mashiho said.

"i told you , you can count on me" junkyu replied.

"thanks for pretending to be my boyfriend." mashiho replied.

"its actually enjoyable to be your fake boyfriend , what if we make it real soo-"

mashiho gave him a punching expression , here it goes again. bickering of the two.

"don't talk again"

"im just joking!"

mashiho playfully rolled his eyes. the two waited for a while. and the bus arrived soon enough , junkyu went inside the bus. they waved at each other.

'is this day really enjoyable for him?' mashiho thought