five , gets?

next morning ...

"i shouldn't agreed to that , i shouldn't have agreed to that ..." mashiho is regretting it , he's regretting it.

"hey" mashiho said , approaching doyoung since he found him sitting at the canteen alone.

doyoung looked up from his phone. "oh , hey hyung. how did it go with junkyu?"

"i decided to help him"

"seems like you made the right decision for the first time ever."

mashiho gave him a confused look. "how is that a right decision? im kinda regretting it now and you're calling it a right decision?"

"hyung. ever since your first year in high school you have no friends not until i approached you. you are a interesting person to be with , now that you met someone , be friends with him." doyoung said sarcastically while crossing his arms.

mashiho clenched his teeth , not expecting that answer from doyoung at all. "i dont want friends , doyoung"

"tell me hyung , did junkyu asked you to be friends with him?"

mashiho scoffed , "no. and i wished that he will not , i told him after that deal he should not talk to me again"

doyoung smiled to him , " sure. let's see if you're gonna gain a new friend this year"

-

mashiho and doyoung are walking around the school hallway now , doyoung is busy on his phone while mashiho himself is admiring the nature , well can we blame him?

mashiho stopped at his steps "oh no , i just remembered that today is the day when i am gonna meet junkyu's ex-boyfriend"

doyoung looked up from his phone , confused. "what? then why aren't you with junkyu right now?"

"no no no , that's not my point doyoungie , my point is what if junkyu forgot that we will be meeting his ex? then im lucky! i dont even want to do it anyways"

mashiho continued "and since its lunch time , and im free , let's go outside the school , let me go to the classroom real quick , i need to grab something. come with me."

doyoung pouted , it got him thinking , but he agreed anyways.

-

meanwhile , junkyu's pov.

"where in the world is mashiho right now?" i asked myself , guess where am i? mashiho's damn classroom.

ofcourse , i am with yoshi , haruto and jihoon. i honestly dont know why are they here with me when i am the only one meeting mashiho for the deal.

we've been waiting for 10 minutes. im sitting on mashiho's chair along with haruto. yoshi leaning beside the lockers , meanwhile jihoon at doyoung's chair. well , we asked some of their classmates on where their seats are.

there's only like 7 students here including us since its lunch.

"kyu , we've been here like forever" i heard haruto complaining.

"???? , i dont even know why are yall here when im the only one who's meeting that guy! yall should go out or whatsoever" i answered , obviously annoyed.

i saw haruto's expression , it got him thinking. "yeah , why am i even here?"

i chuckled and rolled my eyes.

haruto continued "i'll go first kyu"

i nodded. haruto is on his way out , and to my surprise , after haruto went out , some familiar face is revealed.

mashiho. yes , its him !