fourteen , a day + be friends !

the group of friends decided to hang-out together at mashiho's house today.

its been 2 days since mashiho visited beom's columbarium. so he can invite his friends to his house. it means he already got out of his comfort zone. he didn't told everyone about him visiting beom. not even doyoung.

mashiho is waiting inside his house , doyoung is already there , in the living room , watching tv.

after waiting for a while , they arrived , one by one. yep , one by one.

haruto arrived first since his house were like 5 blocks away from him.

"shiho , thanks for inviting us" haruto handshaked him.

"feel free" mashiho replied

"damn. your house is big." haruto replied.

"yeah , my mom and me live here."

haruto nodded.

"doyoung-ah !" haruto shouted.

doyoung turned around and waved at him.

mashiho just got into his phone as he waited for those two friends to arrive and start their hang-out or just mind their own businesses.

after waiting for 8 minutes , junkyu , yoshi and jihoon arrived together. mashiho smiled as they entered the house.

"shihooooo thanks for inviting us into your house" junkyu thanked him.

"yo mashi , thanks for inviting us" yoshi said.

"hi mashiho , thanks for inviting us here , we will not cause a problem" jihoon said.

mashiho nodded.

yoshi and jihoon went into the living room where haruto and doyoung is.

meanwhile junkyu just stayed and sat next to mashiho. they're at the kitchen.

"what should we do?" junkyu asked

"hmm. yall can go upstairs and try some things. i have some room where the instruments are. i have a gaming room and i have an art room." mashiho explained to junkyu.

junkyu just stared at mashiho "damn. you rich rich."

mashiho just rolled his eyes.

"anyways , im interested in arts." junkyu said.

"really? do you want to paint right now? you can go into the art room"

junkyu smiled "come with me"

junkyu stood up and went upstairs

"whats with him ..." mashiho thought and looked at junkyu suspiciously.

"hey guys , me and junkyu are in the art room , ask doyoung if yall need something!"

mashiho said and followed junkyu upstairs.

-

they are now in the art room , junkyu started to paint something and mashiho watching him do it.

junkyu asked. "anyways , where have you been?"

"hmm?" mashiho replied.

"friday , you didnt attend school and you didnt even texted anyone in our group chat"

"ah. i just visited someone" mashiho replied

"oh. okay" junkyu replied and continued painting.

"you're good at painting , im impressed" mashiho said

that compliment made junkyu smile widely "thankyou"

after spending some time at the art room , they went downstairs to find food or just cook some.

mashiho found the four friends at the living room sofa.

doyoung napping , jihoon watching the movie , yoshi at his phone and haruto playing rock papers scissors with jihoon.

"heck , there's no snacks"

"my hand is in pain , i cant cook at this condition .." mashiho said.

"i can cook mashi" junkyu said

"really?"

junkyu nodded.

without wasting anymore time , mashiho started to get the foods for junkyu to cook.

"here , just cook some tteokbokki and ramen. its a simple snacks to cook"

junkyu nodded and started to cook , while mashiho is just sitting at the kitchen behind him to watch him do it.

fast forward — the food is cooked and they already called the four friends to eat in the kitchen.

"all right , lets eat."

after eating — the group of friends did some fun activities , all of them together and they had fun for hours. and it seem to cheer mashiho up.

-

its now afternoon and unfortunately they need to go home.

yoshi , haruto and jihoon went home first.

and the only left are junkyu , doyoung and mashiho itself.

junkyu rested for a while since he is soooo tired for playing with them for hours.

ff — junkyu went with mashiho outside since junkyu decided to go home after resting for a while.

junkyu said "i'll get going first"

mashiho nodded.

junkyu turned around to started walking to the opposite side.

"junkyu-ah!"

he stopped on his steps as he heard mashiho calling him.

"hmm?"

mashiho didnt talk for a sec.

"i hope we get along. lets get along"

mashiho said as he slightly smiled and walked fast straight into his house.

junkyu smiled.

"yeah. lets get along."