twenty-two , always and forever

mashiho and doyoung are at the railings now. its lunch.

"hyung! i forgot to ask. how was the date yesterday?" doyoung asked.

mashiho smiled "it went great , we also met yoshi and asahi-san"

"that's good , what was yoshi's reaction?"

"completely speechless" mashiho said , and they both laughed.

-

meanwhile , at junkyu's classroom.

yoshi squinted his eyes , staring at junkyu.

"congratulations , kim junkyu. congratulations for the relationship you recently have." yoshi said with a blank tone.

the three friends really find it funny , so they laughed.

"what's funny? im just congratulating him , am i not supposed to?" yoshi said , still staring at junkyu.

"thanksssss" junkyu replied.

yoshi just melted due to junkyu's cuteness , he smiled proudly and hugged junkyu. congratulating him again.

-

time skip — ! its now afternoon and the class just ended. the group of friends decided to hang-out for today. at the han river.

they are now walking at the han river.

"is this the place where you became a couple?" yoshi asked.

junkyu and mashiho looked into him from behind while holding each other's hands.

"yeah , here , in that bench." junkyu said as he pointed out the bench.

"that's cute." yoshi smiled.

jihoon smiled widely as he remembered something — "huh. its so unbelievable. at first , you two are such rivals. from becoming a forced fake couple to becoming a real one. im so proud."

both junkyu and mashiho smiled widely , they are both imagining the first time they met. —

after a while — yoshi , haruto , jihoon and doyoung decided to do something.

"we'll go first. so you can both have your quality time for each other. enjoy , both of you!" doyoung said.

haruto and yoshi went away together , and now its jihoon and doyoung , preparing to walk. they both started to walk away together , leaving mashiho and junkyu alone.

"by the way , doyoung-ah." jihoon said.

doyoung took of his earphones. — "hmm? what?"

"i actually. like you." he said politely.

doyoung smiled. "you like me?"

"very much."

doyoung stared at him while smiling.

"lets go?" doyoung said , as he offered his hand. — its either offering him for a handshake ... or offering him to hold their hands together — as a couple.

jihoon was shocked – he continued to offer his hand , to hold doyoung's hand.

doyoung smiled at him and they both walked away — while holding hands. — as a couple?

-

now — its just the two of mashiho and junkyu left. they are leaning into the bench where they confessed to each other.

"im glad i met you." mashiho said.

"im glad too. if i haven't met you , we're literally just a strangers until now." junkyu chuckled.

they held their hands together.

"i love you. always and forever." mashiho said.

junkyu stared at him and smiled. "i love you too. always and forever."

-
completed. [ mashikyu , real or fake? ]
started : Around May.
ended : August 7.