twenty-one , amusement park (d!)

today is the day that junkyu and mashiho are gonna go on a date — to get to know each other well , and to just hang-out like a normal couple , hehe.

they both agreed to meet up outside junkyu's apartment. since junkyu is usually the one who is always late.

junkyu's apartment is surrounded with nature , it looks like a subdivision.

mashiho is wearing jeans with long sleeve opened polo — with white tshirt underneath.

mashiho is on his way to junkyu's apartment. he arrived and knocked into the his door.

the door opened — and junkyu welcomed him with a smile.

"helloooooo mashiii" junkyu hugged him.

"hellooo , lets go?" mashiho smiled.

"okay! give me a sec , i need to wear perfume"

junkyu is wearing jeans with a hoodie ! — pretty simple for a homebody like him!

-

they soon went outside the apartment , they are still at the subdivision. they are already holding each other's hands ... and while they are walking ... on the other side of the street road — they saw someone familiar.

mashiho widened his eyes — as he saw his cousin — asahi.

with ...?

YOSHI?!

mashiho quickly tapped junkyu's shoulders to get his attention.

"kyu look , yoshi with asahi" mashiho said.

junkyu seems to not be bothered by it , he's playing cool.

yoshi seemed to notice them — yep. and he waved happily.

"JUNKYU! MASHIHO!" yoshi shouted.

junkyu smiled and waved , he dragged mashiho and went into them.

"sup yoshiii , didnt know you were hanging out with asahi." junkyu happily said.

"hello asahi-san!" junkyu greeted him. — asahi smiled.

while they were talking for a few mins — asahi seemed to notice something.

'they're holding hands?????' asahi thought.

"are you two dating?" asahi finally asked.

junkyu tried to answer but yoshi cut him off.

"no way , there's no way they are dating" yoshi said.

"no actually we are , my dude yoshi" junkyu answered.

yoshi dropped the phone he's holding — its alright , they are standing at the top of a bermuda grass anyways.

"what???????" yoshi asked.

"congratulations" asahi said.

"thankyou sahi-sannn" mashiho replied.

"mmhm. me and yoshi gotta go now , enjoy your date , both of you!" asahi said and picked up yoshi's phone — soon , he dragged a stunned yoshi and walked away.

junkyu chuckled and looked at mashiho — "lets go?"

mashiho smiled — "let's go!"

-

they arrived into the amusement park — they took pictures of each other and went to some rides as well. they truly enjoyed the date!

they both sat into the bench while eating churros.

"do you know where's my hometown?" mashiho asked.

"wait. no , woah. i dont know where's your hometown" junkyu laughed like there's no tomorrow

mashiho chuckled otherwise "Mie , Japan."

junkyu nodded. "we should get to know more , i feel like im missing out a lot"

and they did —

"here some. its like personal ... is it okay?" mashiho asked.

"ofcourse!"

"why did you and your ex-boyfriend ... broke up?"

"oh ...." junkyu replied.

"its just , he used me , and he's controlling."

mashiho furrowed his brows. "why'd you date him?"

"its my parents .. its like a forced relationship kinda thing." junkyu replied.

"however , thankyou for your help. im free now , also im in good relationship , with you." junkyu said happily.

mashiho's anger towards junkyu's ex vanished , knowing that he have junkyu now — and he smiled back at him.

"i hope this relationship will go strong."