Chapter 2

Feburary 2022

It was always like a reward for me, walking through the Park. Everytime I sat down on a bench or the bare grass I felt so comfortable and safe. And I still liked it the same as seven years ago.

The sun was almost gone but the set was beautiful. Golden, Orange, pink, red. Just beautiful.
The colors were reflecting in the water if the lake.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey, I'm sorry but is it okay if I sit down?" I heard right next to me. I flinched a bit. I didn't expected someone to talk to me. I looked up and looked into big brown eyes.
"Of course. I mean. I do not own this bench right?" I smiled and moved a bit.
"Not yet. Maybe you talk to the major and buy it. Then you put a little sign on it. Property of.- What is your name?" The man asked me.
"I'm Jill." I told him.
"Property of Jill." He said, what made me grin.

"I'm sorry. But have we met before?" The man asked me and I gave him a questioning look.
"I don't know, sorry." I chuckled.
"I thought I met you before." He shyly ran his hand through his hair and looked to the lake.
"I'm sorry." He added.

"I thought you are coming around with a cheesy pick up line now." I chuckled.
"No. No." He smiled.
"I have a girlfriend."

"That is reason enough." I chuckled.
"But I really know you from somewhere." He started again.
"You are Jill. Right?" He asked an I nodded.
"Well Jill is short for Jillian."
"May I ask you what you are working?" The man asked me.

"I am a model." I told him and his face froze. Then he slowly started to smile and nod. He moved his hand over his chin and grinned at me.
"What?" I asked and he took a deep breath to start talking.

"How's Maisy? Haven't heard from her in a while." He then said and that gave me a frozen face.
"I'm sorry what?" I asked again.

"You don't know a Maisy right?" He asked and I saw how his cheeks blushed.
"That's embarrassing now." He chuckled.

"No no. It's not. I am friends with Maisy. She is good." I told him and he looked at me smiling.

"You really don't remember me?" He asked while crossing his arms infront of his chest.
"No, I'm sorry." I chuckled.

"Let me give you a hint. Strangers. In your appartment. Deep talk." He said.
"You don't remember right?" He asked me.
"No sorry." I chuckled.
"I wouldn't remember me either. It's six or seven years ago." He told me.

"Oh my god." I said and let my back fall onto the back lean of the wooden bench.
"Joe right?" I asked and he smiled.
"I'm sorry but my memory is not good from that time." I chuckled.
"It's alright." Joe laughed.

"Are you better thought?"
"I think I am yes." I smiled and he gave me a big smile back.

"And did you got the role you auditioned for?" I asked him.
"I did not." He laughed.
"Maybe it was good. But I got accepted at a very big Netflix show." He then told me and looked super proud.
"It's all done and finished. We just wait for July." Joe added.
"Congrats. What show is it?" I asked him.
"Guess." He said and leaned back.

"I don't know. Riverdale?" I asked and he shook his head.
"Elite?" He continued shaking his head.
"Outer Banks? Heartstopper? Orange is the new black?"
"Do I look like an officer?" He asked me and I needed to laugh.
"No not at all." I told him.

"What Netflix series are there? Oh my god. Uhm Sex education?"
"Exactly." He told me with a big smile.

"Really?" I asked amazed.
"No." He then said dry what made me laugh.

"Think about it. It's one of the most popular once." He told me.
"Stranger things?" I asked and he nodded.
"That is amazing. Congratulations." I smiled at him and he thanked me.

"Who do you play?" I asked Joe and he smiled.
"I am playing a teenage high school boy in the 80s, who's in a band, selling drugs, is obsessed with his guitar and who is traumatized since the first episode." He explained what made me laugh.

"Sounds interesting." I chuckled.
"Yes. Well. Eddie is a special boy." Joe smiled and looked around.
"Alright. What about I just text you on Instagram and we stay a bit in contact? I would like that." He said and I smiled.

"Sure why not." I told him.
"What's your name there?" Joe asked and took out his phone.
"It's Jilliancollins. No dots. Just my name. You'll find me." I told him.

"That looks pretty much like you." He said while holding the phone next to my face.
"Okay. I'll text you. I see you around. But I gotta go. Otherwise I'll get in trouble." Joe nodded into a direction and I had a look. A blonde beautiful woman was walking towards us.
"You better hurry." I chuckled and he stood up.

I watched them a bit. They were in a discussion.
"Listen. This girl. Is amazing. I know you don't want to hear that. But-."
"What did you say?" She interrupted him.
"Let me talk, what the fuck." Joe told her. But he was pretty calm. She was not.

"I met her seven years ago. A friend invited me to a dinner and she was there. I gave her a ride home and she invited me in. We drank a glass of coke together and I offered her that I'll listen to her worries. Because I thought I'll never meet her again." He explained.

"Did you two had sex?" She asked annoyed.
"What? No we did not. We just talked. I slept on her couch and after we had breakfast the other day I left and I just saw her, while I was waiting for you and thought I talk to her." Joe told her.

"You are in a relationship Joe. You know that right?" The girl hissed at him.
"Zoe that's enough. I love you. And you know that." He said to her.

I thought of joining them to clear everything up. But is it mean, to just listen?

Because I think it's pretty amusing to listen to an extremely jealous girl.

"I do know that, but why did you talked to her then?" She asked him. She was talking so loud. I bet everyone in this park could hear her.
"I talked to her because she told me things, she would've never told anybody. Because she trusted me that night. And now I saw her and wanted to know if she is doing better." He told her.

"Do you have her phone number?"
"No I don't." Joe told her. She took Joe's phone out of his hand.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" Joe asked her and just watched her.

"And who's this? I just unlocked your phone and here is her Instagram. Are you planning to slide into her DM's and have a nice hook up?" She asked him and I saw how angry she was. Therefore I took my headphones and just out them on.

"Zoe that's enough. We have a lot. A lot. To talk about." I heard him saying before I put my headphones in. I saw them walk away and I just tried to get that out of my head for the day.

 I saw them walk away and I just tried to get that out of my head for the day