Chapter 15

(ST Season 3 Spoilers ahead. But I hope you watched the series. If not... DO IT.)

"Alright. There we go. Welcome in again." Joe said after unlocking the door. We put the things out of his backpack into the fridge.
"Make yourself a home." He sighed as we both sat down on his couch.

"No no, wait. Let's change." Joe told me and stood up again. I followed him and assumed that he would walk into his bedroom. He bend down to open a drawer.
"Okay, here. And let me get you a comfortable jumper and a sweat pants."

I already took my shirt off and placed it on his bed. I had a short glance over to Joe and caught him looking at me.
"Enjoing it?" I chuckled.
"What? I mean, I would lie if I say no." He laughed and looked at me again.

"Here." He tossed a black sweatpants onto the bed. I put on his shirt and turned to look at him.

"Why don't you have problem with changing infront of me? I would've left if you'd asked me." Joe told me.

"You saw me in a sports bra. In the Gym. And if I would be at the beach now, I wouln't look any different." I told him and shrugged my shoulders with a smile.
"If you say do. It does make a difference to me." Joe told me.
"And what is it?"

"You are not at the beach. You are in my bedroom." He told me and I chuckled.
"Just imagine that you are at the beach with me okay?" I told him and he moved his hand over his chin.
"Going to be hard but I'll try." He grinned and also took his shirt off.

"Same sceneario. Can you imagine to be at the beach right now?" Joe asked me and I needed to laugh.
"Not at all to be honest." I chuckled and put on the sweatpants.
"See what I mean?" Joe told me and I nodded with a smile. I sat down on his bed and waited for him.

"Do you want to watch the last episodes?" Joe asked me and I agreed.
"Well then we can stay here is you want to." He told me and I saw the TV on the wall.
"Of course. I mean. A bed is more comfortable than a couch." I smiled and he nodded. I didn't wanted to watch him the whole time while he was changing. Therefore I just went out of the room to get my phone. I didn't checked it. I just got it so that I wans't staring the whole time.

As I went back into the bedroom, Joe was already laying on the bed. His legs crossed over another and one hand behind his head while the otherone was holding the remote.

He gave me a quick smile as I walked in and I sat down next to him.
"Episode five right?" Joe asked and I nodded.
"Well we stopped in the middle because I asked you out." I told him and he needed to laugh.
"Good point. Now cuddle with me." He sighed what made me laugh.

I softly let myself fall down over his belly what made him laugh. I gave him a grin and adjusted myself.
"Come here." I told him.
"What no. Here." He said and patted his chest with his hand.
"But didn't you told me to cuddle with you?" I asked him.
"Jill. No. I want to cuddle with you. Come here now." He giggled as he pulled me closer. Joe dropped the remote as the series started to play and hugged me. He wrapped his arms around my body and leaned forward.

"I'm glad that you changed your mind with this dating thing." He whispered and I chuckled.
"Did I had another option?" I asked him.
"Now you are caught in my arms. Now you don't have another option." Joe smiled and placed a kiss on my shoulder. 

"Do you want to have a different option?" Joe asked me and his arms around me loosened. I was laying with my back on his lap now. His arm still supported my head a bit so that I won't lay on top of him like a banana. He was holding my head like you would hold a baby.
"If you ask me like that. I guess it was a bit too fast. Or what do you think?" I asked him. K saw him blushing.
"I don't know. I haven't thought about it. I just act like I feel." Joe said and I started to grin.

"You are such a pure soul Joe. I was  kidding." I smiled at him and his facial expressions changed immideatly. He sighed and bend down to me again.
"You told me as we were at that lake, that you could push me in that lake right?" He asked me and I needed to chuckle. Because, how I got to know him, something will happen.
"Maybe I did yes." I told him and grapped his arm, just so he could not do anything.
"If here would be a lake now. I would sink you in it." He told me and gave me a warm smile.

"That's what I always wanted to be. It's quite a lifegoal of mine to be sunken. Thank you so much Joey." I smiled.
"Joey?" He chuckled.
"Sounds cute." I shugged my shoulders.
"By the way Jilly, the series is on the screen." Joe told me what made me laugh.

"No. Don't call me like that." I told him.
"What should I call you then? Silly Jilly, Jillypopilly, Jillbill?" He asked me with a grin.
"Call me whatever you want to." I chuckled and sat up to adjust my position a bit.

"Whatever I want?" Joe asked me with a grin.
"As long it's not an insult. Yeah, pretty much." I told him.
"Alright. Come here Jilly." Joe smiled and spread his arm. I just grinned at him and placed my head down on his chest.
"Whatever." I giggled and grabbed his shirt. His hand gently caressed my arm. And when I focused on it, I got chills all over my body. 

"Wait this is already the last episode?" I asked Joe as the new episode started.
"It is. And I bet you a kiss that you will cry." He told me.
"What? I mean. Come on. Who dies? Will? Max?" I asked him and he shook his head.
"I'm not telling you." 
"Does Billy die?" I asked him.
"I don't know." 
"You do know." I said and looked at him.
"I do know but I'm not telling you." He chuckled.
"Can we continue now?" He added and I agreed.

He was absolutley right with his bet. I was crying. 
"That is so not fair." I whispered and sat up. I pulled my legs close to me and focused on the screen. Joyce was about to put a belt on one of the switches. And as she looked at Hopper, and he nodded, I was at the end with my nerves. This machine exploaded and Hopper was gone. 

"They were supposed to have a date at Enzos." I sobbed.
"Oh no." Joe chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.
"Is he alive?" I asked quiet.
"I don't know." He whispered a bit cheeky.
"No I want to be spoilered. Spoiler me please." I begged and took his hand.
"He is alive." Joe chuckled and that made me cry even more.

The upcoming scenes didn't made it better. El thinks he's dead. And that broke my heart. 
"I'm done for today." I sighed as the outro was playing.
"I am so done with this series." I added and Joe gave me a mad look.

"You are not. Listen. As soon as Season four is out. I pick you up and we watch it. And you will love this season." Joe told me and I smiled at him.
"Because you're in it?" I giggeled and laid my head down on his shoulder.
"Maybe because of that. But everything will be a bit clearer. You will get to know the one who kills people." He told me.
"Are there trailers out. I need to watch them." I told Joe.
"The trailers will be out, round about April or May. You need to wait a bit." Joe told me.
"You are telling me nothing?" I asked him and tried the puppy eyes on him.
"I mean I can tell you something about my character. But nothing more." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Well okay. I played Eddie. Eddie Munson. He is a drug dealer at the highschool he's at. Oh it's by the way the second year that he's trying to graduate. He is a metalhead, one of the outsiders. And he is the boss of the highschools D'n'D club. Eddie was so cool to play. Like. I loved him. Still do. But he was one of the best I was allowed to play. He is amazing." Joe told me exited. 

"When is the premiere?" I asked him.
"May 15th. In New York." He told me and I gave him an annoyed look.
"More than three months are you joking?" I asked and he chuckled.
"I am not. But. Jill?" He asked.
"What?" 
"You lost the bet." Joe smiled.
"I know. But right now, everything is wet in my face and salty because of the tea-." I waws about to tell him that my lips were salty from all the tears. But he just kissed me.