Chapter 21

"You little shit gave me a heart attack. What are you even doing out here that late? Isn't it bedtime?" Joe asked the red haired girl named Sadie Sink.
"I hate you." I sighed and she walked up to me and gave me a hug.
"Good to see you." She said and smiled at me.
"Hey Joe." Sadie gave Joe a hug and than looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"What?" I asked her.
"Are you?" She grinned.
"Didn't Jamie told you everything?" Joe asked.
"But I want to hear it from you."
"We are in a relationship." I told her and she started nodding.
"I knew it." She clapped into her hands.
"Back to the main thing. Isn't it too late for you to be out here? And what are you even doing in in Los Angeles?" Joe asked her.

"I was celebrating my birthday here last week with a few friends and now just for fun." She said. We both congratulated her to her twentieth birthday and gave her a big hug.
"I just wanted to say hi really quick. I need to go again. And have a nice evening you two." Sadie said and hugged us again for a goodbye.

"She nearly made me shit myself." Joe sighed and I chuckled.
"Well me too." I told him.
"I really want to hug you while walking. But I don't want that it happens again. So. Sorry." He said and grinned.
"We can hug each other later enough it's alright." I told him.

We walked to the hotel and went back into the room. I just let myself fall down on the bed.
"My feet." I sighed.
"Do they hurt you?" Joe asked while he started to unbutton his shirt.
"Yeah. These shoes can be a torture."
"Then why are you wearing these babe. Don't wear shoes that are uncomfortable." He said and kneeled down infron of the bed. I felt him opening the shoes.
"They look good." I chuckled and propped myself up.
"But they hurt you." He said and as he put one shoe to the ground he placed a gentle kiss on my ankle. I smiled at him and he took off the other one.
"Thank you." I nearly whispered and got a smile and a wink back. Then he got up and finished, unbuttoning his shirt.

I went over to him and sighed.
"What's up?" He chuckled and hang his shirt on a clothing hanger. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.
"Okay I like where this is going." He chuckled.
"Cuddle session opened?" Joe asked me and I nodded again.
"Okay but let me just take of the pants. I don't want to sleep in them okay?" He asked me and I nodded. I took a step back and waited until he was finished. I didn't hesitated to hug him again.

"Come on let's get you changed." He chuckled and got one of his T shirts out of the wardrobe.
"Here." He said and held it infront of me. I just nodded.
"Baby. You need to change by yourself and you can't do that when you're hugging me." He chuckled.
"But you need to help me with the zipper again." I sighed. I felt Joe's hand moving my back up, reaching the zipper and slowing pulling it down. I took a little step back and took of the dress. My heart was racing. Joe looked into my eyes, struggling  not to have a glance downwards on my breasts.
"Okay. Uhm. Here. The shirt." He said and pointed at it.
I took it and put it on.

"Never seen a shirtless woman before?" I asked him as he wa still staring at me.
"I know that one. I bet I have seen even more than you did." He imitated me and sat down on the bed. What made me laugh.
"Come here. I want to cuddle." Joe said and I joined him.

"What a day." He sighed and let his hand run over my back.
"Thank you for coming with me." I told him.
"Of course. I'm glad that I was able to come." Joe kissed my head which made me hugging him even more.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled.
"I want to be closer." I sighed.
"Every part of your body is touching mine baby. I don't think that's possible." Joe laughed.
"It is." I told him.
"How?" He sighed.
"I don't know. I want under your skin." I told him.
"You are crazy." He chuckled and rolled over so that he was leaning over me.
"You need to kill me for living under my skin." Joe said with a grin.
"I guess I am okay with just cuddling then." I chuckled and moved a bit up to meet his lips.

"Come here. It's not possible to get under my skin but I can hold you really close okay?" He said and went down from me.
"Alright. Put one of your legs between mine and just lay down." He told me and I laid down ontop of him. He hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Do you want to sleep?" Joe asked me and I shook my head.
"Me neither." He whispered and placed a kiss on my head.
"I have an important question." I asked him and he looked down to me.
"What is it?"
"Uhm well. You know my insecurities and stuff. But,- I don't know how to tell you this." I chuckled and turned my face into his chest.
"Would you-. Like. If I would be ready. Theoretically. Would you still be careful?" I asked and looked at him.
"Yes of course I would. Even if we would've done it a thousand times." He told me and I nodded. I placed my head back on his chest and moved my finger over his belly.
"Why did you asked?"
"Just if I am ready for, like. I don't know. Not sex but touching each other. Theoretically." I said and looked at him again.
"Theoretically?" He asked again with a little smile.
"Theoretically." I repeated.
"And practically?" Joe asked me and I placed my lips on his.

"I mean Theoretically. I think I am ready." I whispered.
"And practically?" Joe asked again with a grin.
"Try me." I told him and kissed him again.