Chapter 4

"Everytime I tried to talk to her she didn't wanted to and she walked away. It was always like that. I wasn't even able to explain myself for things I have never done. To her I am a cheater, a man who cannot love and so much more. I sometimes felt like I am just her personal sextoy. You know?" Joseph told me and I listened carefully.

"I know exactly how you feel. My Ex boyfriend just used me for this. But I don't think that sex is so important in a relationship. Of course it is beautiful and when two people love each other it's even more beautiful. But most times... just the small things. A hug. A kiss. A cuddle. Or just a talk. And from what you have told me in the last thirty minutes. She used you. I don't know for what. Maybe for sex. Maybe for fame. Maybe for whatever. But she used you Joe." I told him and he sighed.

"At the argument we had in the park today. I regret that I said, that I love her. There is still somewhere something for her. I guess. But I don't know what. But it's not love." Joseph said and looked down to his hands.
We didn't just talked about his relationship. We talked about so many things. Until I looked at the clock.

"Holy christ. It's two." I told him and it looked like his eyes would pop out of his head any second.
"Already?" He asked and I showed him my phone.
"Jesus Christ." He sighed and let himself down on the couch.
"I'm not tired at all."

"Me neither." I chuckled. He looked through the room and looked like he spotted something. I looked into the direction aswell.
"You play chess?" He asked me and sat up.
"Sometimes yes." I chuckled and he grinned at me.
"Can we play?" Joe asked and I agreed.

We moved to the dining table and I got us some snacks. Meanwhile Joseph had prepared the game.

"You are one of those guys who don't look like they play chess, but are actually mega minds right?" I asked him after we started.
"I don't know. You'll have to find out." He winked at me what made me blush a bit. But thanks to the lamp, which had a good light on me, he wouldn't see it.

We made a break cause I needed to use the bathroom. After I did my business, I put my hair into a ponytail and went back.
"Did you cheat?" I chuckled.
"I am not. A cheater." He told me and smiled.
"I know." I laughed and sat down again.

"It looks like you're winning

"It looks like you're winning." I told him and he smiled at me.
"Look. You put your rocco over here. Now you can go forward with your knight and knock one of my bishops out." He said and did what he just told me.
"But now you can get my other knight." I told him.
"But I won't because now I can get your king. And checkmate." He said and grinned.

"You tricked me." I laughed.
"Tricked you? You got one of mine out too." Joe laughed.

"But you tricked me anyways." I chuckled.

"I'm still not sleepy." He sighed.
"Me neither. And it's four." I told him and we laughed.

"Movie? Series?" He asked and I nodded.
"Anything in mind?" I asked him and let myself fall down on the couch.

"Be honest now." Joe said and pointed at me.
"Have you watched-" He made a quick break and licked over his lips.
"Stranger things?"

I bit my lips and tried to hide a guilty grin.
His face froze and his mouth opened.
"You have not?" He asked me with the same big eyes and I shook my head.
"Then we have a plan." He said and sat down aswell.

"But I am not good with horror." I told him.
"It's not that bad. I mean-. Yes... the Duffers are crazy. But you can watch it." Joe chuckled as I grabbed the remote.

"Could you pass me the blanket? I need to hide if it gets to scary." I told him and he just tilted his head.
"There are kids as actors. How bad can it be? And, you are an adult. You can do it. I believe in you." He said and threw the blanket over.

We started watching and it was kind of okay. I needed to hide sometimes, but it was alright.
We watched about four episodes and then I realized that Joe's head was resting on the back lean. His mouth slightly opened and his eyes closed. I needed to smile as I saw it.

I stood up and placed the blanket over his body.
"Joe?" I whispered.
"Come on. Move down." I said and he did. He was halfway awake but more sleeping than awake.
"Good night." I whispered.
"Good night." Joe slightly smiled and then his eyes opened wide.

"What did I just say?" He asked.
"You said good night." I chuckled.
"Okay good." Joe sighed and moved his hand through his face.
"What did you wanted to say?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I was just sleeping and as you said that I should move down you did something different in the dream I just had." He chuckled.

"What did I do?" I chuckled and he shook his head.
"I'm telling you that when it's the time." He smiled and closed his eyes again.
"Okay. Good night then." I smiled.
"Good night." He whispered and I went into my bedroom.

I tried to fall asleep, but it was hard. My head was fighting with thoughts and sleep. I was thinking about what Joe told me. What he has been through with his, now, Ex girlfriend.

I set myself an alarm for about nine, just that my sleeping schedule isn't messed up again.
I listened to a podcast and was able to sleep.