Chapter 22

"Joe."
"Jill." We said both at the same time.
"You go first." I chuckled.

"Okay uhm. I mean. This went further than expected. I mean I enjoyed it a lot and I felt good with you. And I-. Are you on birth control?" Joe asked me and I needed o chuckle.
"I am no worries." I told him and he nodded.
"Okay. So what did you wanted to say?" Joe asked and I smiled.
"Thank you for taking care of me that much. I thought this wouldn't be possible with anyone. But it is. And I think that I could easily get addicted to that." I told him and Joe hugged me.
"I mean. Yes me too. But you need to know that I don't want you to sleep with me okay? You don't need to do that. You can control everything and when you say stop. I swear I stop." Joe said and I nodded.

We just laid there. Both cuddled up together as close as possible. Our bare skin touching each other and keeping us warm. His touches, the stroking on my back, my waist and my arm was giving me shivers. Joe's eyes were closed and his face was relaxed. His breathing was calm and his heartbeat sounded so good. It was like Music to me. Hearing his heartbeat is like a reward. I don't know why I think like that. But a reward that I got for overcoming my fears.
Yes I was scared while we had sex. But through the communication that we had he made sure that I was always okay. And I loved him for that. "I love you."

"You do?" Joe asked me and smiled. His eyes were slowly opening and I smiled and nodded.
"Say it again." He nearly whispered.
"I love you." I chuckled.
"That sounds so amazing. Again." He said with a big grin.
"I love you." I giggled and hid my all blushed up face in his chest.
"I love you too." He said and kissed my head.
"I love you too." Joe whispered.

"Hey. Wake up." I heard next to my ear.
"Jilly."
"Rise and shine." I slowly opened my eyes and saw Joe standing next to my bed. His hands placed next to my head.
"You need to get ready. You have about thirty minutes." Joe smiled and I sighed.
"Five minutes." I told him.
"Okay. I'll wake you again." He said and as I closed my eyes again I felt his lips on my forehead.
"Set a timer. I want you to cuddle me." I whispered and I heard Joe chuckling.
"Okay." I felt him climbing over me. I lifted up my head and he placed his arm under it.
"But don't fall asleep again." He chuckled and I shook my head.
"I wont." I told Joe and looked at him.

I turned towards him and placed my forehead on his chest.
"I'm so not ready for today." I whispered and felt Joe's hand stroking my arm.
"You can do it." He said and I nodded.
"I know but I want to stay in bed and cuddle the whole day with you. And now I need to do this model thing." I sighed and Joe chuckled.
"Shall I come with you? I mean I wont be on the pictures." Joe told me and I nodded again.
"Yes." I whispered and wrapped my arm around him.

"You are so cuddly today." He chuckled.
"I know." I told him and smiled up to his face.
"Stop that." He grinned.
"Stop what?" I asked back and he just hugged me again.
"Being that adorable. You make me blush." He whispered through my hair and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"I can be angry." I told him.
"I know you can. I know that you're angry at me when you call me Joseph. That's for sure." Joe told me and I nodded.
"Because when you pronounce it different. It sound like a really bad name. And that makes it sound angry." I told him and closed my eyes again.
"A bad name?" He asked me.
"No. I don't know what I'm saying baby I'm still sleeping." I giggled and looked at him again.
"I should take a quick shower." I told him and he nodded. So I somehow got myself out of the bed and took a shower.

I let my hair dry from the air and just put them into a bun.

Maisy

Guess what?

I'm an aunt?

What? No xD