Chapter 6

"Is he sleeping?" It was Gaten Mattarazzo who walked towards us. I instantly recognized him from the series.

I shrugged my shoulders and started grinning.
"Hi, Gaten." He whispered and gave me his hand.
"Jill." I whispered back while Gaten was inspecting Joe and what he could do to him while he was taking a nap.

"Gaten!" I heard behind him. It was a red- haired girl.
"Gaten. That is so mean of you." She said and placed her hands on her hips.

"Just let me do something." Gaten whispered and looked back at the girl. I looked at Joe and saw that he was holding back his laugh. 
As Gaten turned back, Joseph ripped his eyes open and started screaming. Gaten jumped back.
"Joe! It was my turn!" He yelled.

"Come here." Joe laughed and gave him a hug. 
"I'm sorry. I just didn't wanted to be the one waking him up. I'm Sadie." She smiled at me and gave me a short hug.
"It's alright. I'm Jill." I chuckled and looked at Joe and Gaten.

"Are you good?" Joe asked him.
"I am very good. Still a bit of a jetleg but I'm amazing now." Gaten told him and they hugged again.
"How are you?" Gaten asked him.
"I am awesome now." Joe sighed and looked at him.
"Because of me right?" Gaten asked with a big grin.
"Without you I would be nothing darling." Joseph pulled him closer and placed a big kiss on his cheek. 

I smiled at Sadie and started laughing again.
"Are they always like that?" I asked Sadie.
"Since the scenes they got together. Yes." She smiled.
"Don't spoiler me, I am still at season one." I chuckled.
"Season four isn't out yet. No worries. You have time. But you know, you are here with maybe half of the cast. So you probably tell Joe to cover your ears most of the time." Sadie chuckled and Joe and Gaten joined us.

"You better cover her ears a few times since she just watched a bit of season one." Sadie told Joe. I flinched as I felt two hands on my ears.
"So. It's crazy when Dustin and Lucas die right?" I heard Joe.
"I heard everything. Thank you Joe." I chuckled and looked at him. His face was closer as I expected.
"You heard everything?" Joe asked shocked and took his hands off my ears. His hands wandered down and rested on my shoulders.

"I have yes." I told him. He smiled at me for a second and then tried to hide his head behind my back and laughed.

"Dustin does not does. Nor does Lucas." Gaten told me and I left out a relieving sigh. 
"Sometimes Jospeh. Sometimes I could push you into that lake." I told him.
"Do it. I told you what I'm doing." He warned me.

"Hey!" We heard in the distance and we all turned around. Sadie already greeted the few that were coming. 
"You good?" Joe asked me. I smiled and nodded.

"Millie freaked a bit out as she heard that you are here." He told me.
"Really?" I asked back and he nodded. 

"Stay calm. She is super nice." Sadie chuckled as she was hugging the blonde girl.

"I'll just-. I'll be right back." I told Joe and he smiled. I walked towards them and Millie started grinning.

"Hey!" She said exited and hugged me.
"Hey Millie, how are you?" I chuckled and looked at her.
"I am very good. I am following your career for a bit now and I am big big fan of yours." Millie said and I hugged her again.
"You are so beautiful." Millie told me.
"You are as well Millie. You are wonderful." I told her and she just smiled at me. She focused her view behind me and she spread her arms again.

"Hello dear. How are you?" Joe asked.
"I am very well. Thank you. What about you? You look good." She told him.
"Oh, thanks. Well. I am good. Yeah. I am good." He said and gave me a short look.
"Amazing. Shall we all head inside? I bet the others are coming in a few." Millie said and we all agreed. She was a sweet girl.

"Don't lie to her." I said quiet to Joseph.
"Where did I lie?" He asked a bit confused.
"Are you good?" I asked him and he sighed.
"At the moment yes. I am very good." Joe smiled at me.
"I am, really. No worries." He added and I nodded.
"Thank you for caring though. I really-. I really appreciate that." Joe told me.
"Don't thank me for that. But I am still worried." I answered and Joseph sighed. 

"Guys?" Joe asked loud. 
"What?" 
"Go inside, me and Jill are coming." He said and they walked off. 

"Come on, sit down with me." Joe said and we walked back to the bench we sat before.
"Listen. You don't need to worry about me. I am fine. And when I am not fine, I will tell you okay?" He told me and I nodded.
"Look. We talked seven years ago. And the past days. But it feels like-. Oh god this is going to sound so stupid." I chuckled.

"You started with .- it feels like-. feelings aren't stupid Jill." Joe told me and I nodded.

"It feels like I've never stopped talking to you in these years. I feel good when I'm with you. And I am worried that you might have a heartbreak over her you know?" I told him and he smiled.
"I'm not having a heartbreak because of her. Like I said. I didn't loved her anymore. And I guess I'm going to be completely fine. There is litteraly nothing to worry about. Okay?" Joseph told me and I nodded.

"And to the thing that you feel like, we haven't stopped talking these years. I feel the same. And I also feel good when I'm with you. So, careless." He smiled at me. I felt my eyes tearing up, but to hide it I did something, that made it even worse. I hugged him. I felt his arms around my waist and his nose on my neck. 

"I think careless describes it the best." Joe told me and I nodded. I dug my face into the crook of his neck and thightened my arms around him. 
"Are you crying?" Joe asked and backed up.
"Yeah." I whispered and he pulled my closer. His head was resting on mine and he gently stroke my back. 
"Can I ask you, why you are crying?" He asked me and I nodded.

"I think because you made me realize some things." I whispered.
"What?"
"That I am still able to have new humans in my life." I told him. I know that this wasn't the full truth. There was much more.

I felt him taking a deep breath.
"It's okay to cry. Let it all out." He said soft. His smell was hypnotizing. And his hugs, not even my mum gave me such a good hug. 
"Thank you." I whispered and moved a bit so that my head could rest on his chest. Joseph leaned back and adjusted his arms so that it was comfortable for both of us. 

I could feel the breath, that was streaming out of his nose on my head. His hand stroked up and down my arm.
"I'm messing up your shirt." I whispered.
"It's just a shirt." He chuckled. As he was talking, I could feel the vibration of his chest down to my toes. 

"Is my make up very messy?" I asked him.
"Look at me." He placed his thumb and index finger on my chin and guided me.
"It's actually not. Only here a bit. Can I?" He asked and I nodded. 
Right as he placed his finger on my cheekbone I saw his tounge sliding out a bit. That was one of the cutest habits, I have ever seen. 

"It's gone. There was just a little black dust, eyeliner, make up thing." He told me what made me chuckle. Joe gave me a smile and pulled me into another hug.

"Joe!" I heard a man yelling as we walked back into the restaurant.
"Hey Jamie." Joseph laughed and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Hi, I'm Jamie." The blonde man said as he turned towards me.
"Jill. Nice to meet you Jamie." I responded and he gave me a short hug. I looked around the location and I spotted the cast table. 

"Kind of yes. But on the other hand not at all." I heard Joe and smiled at him. They were communicating in any eye language, which I didn't understood.
"Why?" Jamie asked him. 
"I don't know. Bad habits I guess." Joe answered.

"Come on, I'll get you to the others and then I need to go somewhere." Joe chuckled.
"Oh what a coincidence." Jamie said.
"I thought girls are always gossiping at the bathrooms." I chuckled and sat down next to Sadie.
"Well. You were wrong." Joe said and gave me a pat on my head.