Chapter 23

(Little A/n just pretend all of the pictures in this chapter are from the same day. K? (: )

May 2022

Today is the day. I don't need to wait any longer. Today is the premiere of the Forth Season of Stranger Things. Joe and I traveled to New York for it. He was super nervous and I could understand it. Since the trailer has been released, he already gained a million more followers on Instagram. And I understood his worries, that he wont have any privacy. But we have a few plans to make our lives a bit more public. Just that no one will ask again.

As we arrived and got out of the car there were already cameras flashing. Joe took my hand to lead me out of the car.
"Here goes nothing." He grinned and I nodded. We talked about our relationship. And thought it would be way easier for us to just make it public. And today was the day.

I let Joe go forward to let the camera people take some pictures of him. He was there with Gaten. And they were just having fun. Carrying each other and making funny poses.
Joe smiled at me and waved me towards him.
The cameras were flashing and I just tried to not look stressed.I guess I wasn't the one who looked stressed this time.

The premiere was over and we all were able to watch the first episode together

The premiere was over and we all were able to watch the first episode together. And Joe did an amazing Job with his Character Eddie. I'm not saying that the others weren't good. They were amazing.

After everything we all just celebrated. And that was so nice. I met people I dreamed of meeting. I also met people again who I learned to love since I met Joe.

For example Jamie.

Or Millie.