Chapter Seventy-Four

"Why does it look like you both were hit in the arse?"

Theodore choked on his tea – it was hot, the water was fresh out of the pot, and it burned his tongue and the back of his throat. Carina was not fairing any better as she was in the middle of eating a slice of cake and was in a coughing fit, Barrow gave her a glass of water to drown it out. Breakfasts in the Keep were, entertaining in some way, especially when Roman was present.

It has been two days since Carina and Theodore's "advanced honeymoon" – as they call it – and their bodies were still sore, both barely able to walk without wincing, and for Theodore, whenever he pisses, he feels like his cock was about to drop. The day following that night, the couple sent Minty to apologize on their behalf as they would not be able to be in Grimmauld Place for dinner, and asked Regulus for Theo to stay another day there. Regulus was more than willing to have Theo for the entire week and made it so before the two could have a say in it.

Roman continued, "And whenever you piss in the woods, you would make this face like you don't want to do it. So, either you both fucked yourselves until you can't walk, or you both tried your arses."

"No, we did not try fucking our arses, Roman." Theodore stated, making Barrow cough in embarrassment.

"Also, when were you going to tell me about that room with all the nude paintings?"

"Never," Carina answered. "None of you were supposed to find out about it." The only reason Roman did was because they both slept in and woke up to the sound of Roman's voice echoing in the room, marveling at the sight of the paintings and laughing at the mental image he made of what could have happened there. They were naked when he saw them, and Theodore was not too happy when Roman lied down beside them on the cushions with a cheeky grin.

"I can't believe that you would hide something like that from me!" Roman gasped. "I thought we're the best of friends? We're supposed to share everything!"

"Not everything, and you are not going to use that room," said Theodore.

"It's a sex temple, it's supposed to be used by anyone!"

"It's not a temple!"

Roman only laughed and leaned back in his seat and shoved a large spoon of Rumbledethumps into his mouth. Before he could complain, Carina took a large scoop from his dish and ate. "Get your own!" Roman moved the plate away from her.

"Already ate mine," she said.

"Get more downstairs."

She whined in response. "If I ask for more then it will be too much, I just want another scoop and I'm done!"

"No!" Roman moved his plate farther from her reach. "Anyway, how did you even hide that room from Dean when we made the renovations?"

"Magic." She shrugged. "And a few white lies."

Viktor entered the room greeting Barrow first, then coming to his mother's side to kiss her cheek as good morning, then passed Theodore where he patted his adopted father's shoulder, and then settled on his seat beside Roman. He used magic to pull his plate and utensils to his side and lets Barrow fill his plate with his usual breakfast.

"What's wrong with sitting beside me?" Theodore asked with a raised brow.

"So, when Roman decides to make you my source of morning entertainment, I have a perfect view of your faces," said Viktor.

"Glad to see that you respect us," Carina mused.

"You know I do! So, what are today's plans?" He was about to have the bottle of whiskey fly to his side when Carina caught it before it could come close to him. "Mum!"