CHAPTER 1: CAPTURE

"what do to with her, princess?"

Kaya woke up with a painful headache, her eyes still closed. she heard faint sounds of anklets. She remembers that her mother used to wear them, is she at her home? She relaxed a bit for a moment but soon her body tensed up when she heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Who is she? I'd never seen her before. And what's with her strange clothes, how disgraceful!" The woman spat with a cold flat tone.

'Who in the hell's sake is she to be judging her dressing sense' Kaya clenched her teeth.

"Bring her to my room, I'll see what I have to do with her, and don't tell anyone about her." She ordered and someone in the room quietly nodded.

The curiosity to know about her surrounding was eating her so Kaya's eyes lit up hearing all the strange voices around her and she rubbed her eyes desperately but still, her vision was blurred. Just how much she drank last night?

But that's not what's important at this time!

But wait..is she kidnapped??

She was kidnapped and that too by a woman.

"wait!! you can't do this to me! what is this place?! I'll report you to the police! release me or else you... " Kaya howled through her blurred vision at the woman who glanced coldly at her.

"She even talks strangely."

the guards grabbed her and soon she was swept into the darkness...

_________
She sniffed the smell of sandalwood surrounding her. She felt as if she was floating in the air. Her body was light and she was unable to feel her legs.

She shot open her eyes realizing that something was off. Her eyes opened up to a beautiful glamorous room with a royal-like aesthetic. Her eyes moved down to realize that she was on the marble staircase leading down to the water decorated with rose petals.

This was without any doubt not her home. She was somewhere else

Somewhere strange...

The thought horrified her!

(Imagine this with rose petals)

She looked down at herself and gasped when she realized that she was wrapped in a white silk cloth exposing her shoulders and mid-thigh.

Her body froze when she revisited what she had heard back then. Before she thought that she was too drunk and that it was just a hallucination but now she was sure that something is wrong with the situation.

She has been kidnapped!

She immediately got out of the water and searched for my piece of clothes that she could wear. Soon she heard the voice of anklets again...