CHAPTER 20: A DEAL

"Is this the right way..?" She asked, inexperienced.

"I'm trying to find that out-."the other woman replied.

"..." silence took over them again. Kaya's hand trembled at the contact between her fingers covered with paste and the lady's doughy skin.

She braced her heart and mentally slapped herself. To have such a thought about the princess?!  Hell no!

Arya tilted her neck slightly giving her access to apply it thoroughly.

She closed her eyes to focus on her own emotions. It's just a women's touch... it's alright ...'see I don't feel anything wrong this time..except the tingling in my womb....my hands are shaking but that's okay too, the water's cold...but why is my body heating up? Is it Because she's so close to me...that I can feel her hot breath on me...

"...."

She was getting impatient with how slowly kaya's hand moved around her nape, barely touching the tip of her ear and then coming back at it's old place, the collar bone...there was a lot more places which needed a touch of hers--! The paste! Not her touch but the paste.

"Princess Arya..can you move your head slightly back, I'm not able to apply it properly.."

"Yes. Sure" upon hearing her voice, the frown on arya's face disappeared and she threw her head back, making it rest on kaya's lap.

"Fu**"- "god"

Both of them whispered at the same movement. Why is it that the more normal they are trying to appear infront of the other, they are falling into a deeper pit...

A pit of madness...

'keep calm Arya! Don't move your head now. Just act normal..." she prayed to herself trying calm her body down.

Kaya gulped once she saw the sight in front of her. Firstly their position and now this woman's look. Hella finee!!

Her nevers were popping out on her neck and as she gulped, her throat heaved up and down in a rhythm.

Her arms were streched to the corners and in this angle she could note down how gorgeous the princess was.

"Arya. Call me Arya" the princess broke the silence again, unintentionally this time.

It has been bothering her for forever all this time, that this woman had never addressed her casually. She admits that she likes the words of respect but her heart ached for her to address her in a more casual way, something that would associate her to Kaya .

"I call you that only, princess Arya." She answered confused.

Arya opened her eyes, glaring at the women in a chiseling manner.

"Do you not have a brain? Why do I have to explain everything to you? I want you to call me without any formality. Without that 'princess' of yours." She asserted staring straight at her, her head laying in the other's woman's lap peacefully.

"I don't have any problem with that. But can I ask why..?"

'the proud princess doesn't want her title anymore?' Kaya was skeptical of her assumption.

" we don't have many secrets between us. I know a lot about you for people don't even have any idea about where you came from. I ..want us to be comfortable."

"Is this a proposal for friendship" kaya smiled. She would gladly accept it.

" whatever you want to consider it" her obs glistened yet she didn't show much of an emotion.

Kaya stared into those black eyes, lined with Kohl which  was slightly smudged on the edges, giving her eyes a smoky look.

Kaya blinked her  eyes in response as her lips curled up into a smile. She didn't search for it nor was she expecting it but she saw a tint of sincerity in her eyes.

With relief, Arya closed her eyes, an almost unnoticeable smile playing on her lips. Her head felt lighter than ever before, as if she didn't had any worries in this world.

"This place is so beautiful.. i wish I had my phone with me"

"Phone? What's that? Someone from your time?" Within a second, the frown reappeared on her face. Arya was annoyed at the thought that she was thinking of something else, when she was with the princess.

"Yes."kaya nodded rubbing the paste on her   arms.

Arya grew furious, this woman didn't even denied it. Better would be if she had lied.
"What's so great about this 'phone' of your?!"

"Princess Arya, it's a very useful thing but it's not a 'someone' from my time, but a 'something' , it's an object. You can do so much with it! " Kaya exclaimed.

Hearing her, Arya felt dumb. She had no excuse to persuade her own self as to why she had become so irritated.

"Yeah continue. Tell me how it's useful. I'll get it made for you." She retorted haughtily once again.

"You won't be able to get it made in this era, princess. That object needs a lot of research to be made, it's very complex. "She exclaimed once again, not paying attention to how her hand was not moving now however it didn't went unobserved by arya who only frowned slightly at that.

" it's a small box looking kind of thing, ver thin in one of it's dimension. It can capture any image and you can see them later whenever you wished to. "

Arya's gaze was fixed on kaya who explained passionately. Phone? Box looking kind of thing?

"I have it" the princess said in a monotone closing her eyes once again.

"Impossible!"

" I really do" the princess grew irritated.

"Really let's see then." Kaya challenged. A phone? In this generation? Totally impossible.

"I'll show you, and if what I say is true, you'll have to fullfill one of my wish. Got that."the princess said calmly closing her eyes again.

The water was not as cold as before.

"Deal!" Kaya grinned.