CHAPTER 21: INTERESTING STUFF?

"I'll show you, and if what I say is true, you'll have to fulfill one of my wishes. Got that." the princess said calmly closing her eyes again.

The water was not as cold as before.

"Deal!" Kaya grinned.

------------

The door to the room opened with a large thud sound and the ankles of two women made delicate sounds.

"here. It's inside this bag. I found this 'phone' when I first met you." Arya looked at the box in her hand and she passed it to Kaya.

She wanted to know why this woman was praising this thing so much. Was it worth it??

" For real. You were not kidding!" Kaya exclaimed while she examined her phone. It was still in good condition. Thank god the princess had it with her.

'now I have my power back to me!!" She lustfully touched her phone as she started drooling over it. Without her baby( ie, phone) she felt incomplete.

"Stop that. You look ugly!" Arya remarked in a low tone.

Arya only sighed at her and went back to molesting her Phone.

Swiftly arya sat on the bed. Her eyes roamed all over the room. The bed, window, curtains, chandelier and everything was of the best quality. It was beautiful.

Rudra had put in the efforts to bring the best for kaya, his soon to be bride...

" And look at her, dumb woman, not even showing a tiny bit of interest." Arya thought.

Once again Arya felt that kaya was very strange. Too strange.

But what was it that she felt back then..? Was it because she was barely clothed or her heart raced because of something unknown to even herself.

Arya's lips curled up in a smile. And her gaze grew dark .

Perfect! "You haven't forgotten your promise right?" Arya asked.

"Of course not, wait -which promise..?"kaya smiled nervously.

"Fuck! The princess doesn't forget a thing, her IQ must be alot higher than i expect it to be." Her hand squirmed with sweat.

"Oh really? Now you are playing game with me?!" The princess grew agitated but kept it behind her smile.

"What i am going to ask you to do will not be as simple as you think. So just wait."

Kaya's eyes grew wide. They both looked at each other. Arya was sitting down on the bed and her body rested on her arms.

Kaya looked away. She found it wierd to look into her eyes for too long..as if she'll gobble her up with that gaze. It was too intense for her continue looking at her.

"Show me." Arya said pointing at the phone with her gaze.

Kaya looked up and her face again beemed with a smile, "interesting stuff?"

"Yeah."