CHAPTER 3

Zora

I was in the office next to my mother's while she waited for that woman go arrive once again. Unfortunately, she was late for some reason.

A few minutes later, a knock on my door caught my attention. My mother peaked with a serious face, she asked me to follow after her.

"She's not here yet and the meeting started about twenty minutes ago" my mom said with an annoyed face, she opened the meeting room door when we heard the elevator ding. I looked behind me and the redhead woman walked out in a hurry.

"I'm so sorry for being late" she apologized, my mother and I got out of the way to let her go inside. I looked at my mother and she was already looking at me with a confused look.

"My daughter was going to attend this meeting with me since she will be the next CEO but her friend got in a horrible car accident yesterday so she went to check on him" The woman who I still don't know the name of said, I sat on one of the chairs quietly.

"This must be your daughter" she smiled at me and I smile back, my mother nodded and leaned back on her chair.

"Yes, this is Zora my oldest daughter" she introduced me to the pretty lady. I sat there looking at the both of them talk business or something and I was zoning out.

"Zora?" I looked at my mom and she was giving me a worried look, I was just thinking of yesterday and the race and if what the woman said was related to that guy.

"Mrs. Castillo asked you if you're interested in coming to her company for the next meeting"

"Just Angel, call me Angel. Mrs. Castillo makes me feel very old" The woman said with a chuckle, I smiled at her with a nod. I mean why not? I'll be interesting I guess.

"I'll be there" I replied, she nodded and stood up shaking my mom's hand.

"Hopefully my daughter would be there as well, she hates meetings unless her other mother makes her attend" Angel chuckled buttoning her blazer, she gave me her hand and I shook it with a small smile.

"Have a great day, Angel" I said politely, she nodded and we walked her to the door. See this is why I win people's hearts, I'm very sweet and innocent and polite. They would never think I do illegal races at night and put drugs in old perverts pockets.

After Angel left, I sat down on my mother's couch in her office and sighed in relief.

"Where were you and Niko last night?" My mom asked catching me by surprise, I opened my eyes to look at her and she was already glaring at me. I chuckled nervously and thought of things that won't get me in trouble.

"We went for a very calm and long drive" I said, she raised eyebrows not believing a word a said.

"In two different race cars? Where were you last night Zora?" She asked more sternly this time which made me sit up and fix my posture.

"We went for a race, but I swear Niko didn't race she was just keeping me company! I swear mom" I don't want to get my sister in trouble when it was my idea to go to the meeting, I mean it was actually the truth, Niko didn't race.

"Did you have a hand in that man's car crash? If so please tell me before we're too late" she sat next to me with a worried look. I was confused, why was she acting so weird? Like she's scared of the consequences or something, she's never scared at all except when my momma is on her period now that a different story.

"He tried to make me lose control over the car so I dodged his car and her went flying to the side of the road. I didn't do shit, he's a fuckin bad driver" I said in all seriousness, it was the truth and nothing but the truth.

"Jesus Christ Zora, do you know who he's friend's with. Angel's daughter, and do you know who Angel is? Tala Castillo's daughter. I'm pretty sure you don't know who that is because in my time Tala Castillo ruled the drug world and the business world everyone is scared of her." My mom explained to me, I wasn't scared at all of this Tala woman because I don't even know who that is.

"Angel's daughter, is the same replica of Tala. And I'm not saying the part where she loves her wife and her kids the part where she'd happily skin you alive just because you looked at her wrong. That's if she feels happiness in the first place" she sighed leaned back against the couch, she noticed I was very quiet so she looked at me and I was just smiling at her.

"Sometimes I wonder why I tell you things like this when you're my daughter, you've never been scared of anything. Except the neighbors son, that kid eats ants as a hobby, he scared me as well" she took a deep breath and stood up, she kissed my head and fixed her suit.

"Just keep the men around you, and if you feel like anything was going wrong you tell me immediately" she ordered and I nodded about to roll my eyes when I realized it was my mom who's talking to me.

"Of course mom, you'll be the first to hear" Niko will be the first one but whatever floats your boat mother.

****

"And then she said no I'm sorry Jessy, I can't do this anymore because you talk too much, but I don't understand I don't talk too much, do you think I talk a lot Zora? I personally think I talk the average amount of words per second, not too little not too much...Zora? Zora. Are you even listening?" This is Jessy, aunt Lee's daughter. We've been friends since she was born and she's the same age as my sister or a year younger. I love her to death, but she talks too much.

"No Jessy, you don't talk too much. At all" I replied with a long sigh, we were at the club having some drinks and relaxing.

"Was that sarcastic because I swear if it is, I'm gonna kick you in the boob. Oh hey Niko..." Her voice quickly changed to a soft one at the sight of my sister, of course she had a crush on her.

Everyone does, she was tall, handsome, strong and a woman add the extra part she has. It was the perfect package for the ladies.

"Hey Jessy" Niko smiled sitting next to me, I leaned my head on her shoulder and took a sip of my drink.

"Mom knows we went racing, and no we're not in trouble. Not this time I think" I said, Niko was about to reply when loud screaming and yelling was heard from downstairs.

We stood up to look from the balcony and some guys were fighting, one of them I recognize works for me and the other I've never seen him before.

"Hey! What the fuck is going on!" I yelled, the music stopped and the men looked up at me. I sighed and went downstairs with Niko and Jessy behind me. The guy who works for me walked closer and whispered something only for me to hear.

"Ma'am, this man right here is selling drugs in our territory with a foreign logo." He put the small plastic bag in my hand and I saw a golden Letter C in the middle of it. I've never seen it before...

"To my office, now!" I yelled, my men grabbed the guy and dragged him to my office. They sat the foreign man on the chair and made him face me.

"What are you doing in my territory?" I asked, he  laughed and spat on my carpet. I took a sip and handed my glass to Niko who was standing next to me.

"Hold my drink" I said, just as she grabbed the drink I punched the guy in the face. My hand did sting but I kind of enjoyed the feeling.

"My boss will know about this" he tried to threaten me,

An idea popped into my head, I went to my desk and grabbed a stamp with our logo on it. I heated it with a blowtorch that I had.

"What are you doing?" The guy asked, I walked closer to him and mentioned for the guys to hold him down. I pressed the burning stamp on his cheek and heard him scream in pain. I pulled away to admire my work, and smiled in satisfaction at our logo on his cheek.

"This is Art, now go show it to your boss" I told the men to throw him outside, I looked up and my sister had a horrified face while Jessy was giving me thumbs up behind my sister.

"What? He was being mean to me?" Let's see what this so called scary boss will do, I have a feeling it has something to do with the Castillos.

**************************************
The red head is Angel Castillo obviously, Harvey is her daughter!

Have a good day lovely people!

-S