CHAPTER 9

Zora

Yesterday when Harvey drove me back home I didn't say anything to her, I didn't want to interact with her at all. So I went to my room and stayed there until I fell asleep.

Then, when I woke up. She didn't say anything to me either, so she just drove me to work like she said she will. I was honestly expecting her to come get me from work but I found a driver in front of the building waiting for me.

"Miss Castillo, had some urgent business to take care. She apologized for not being able to pick you up" the driver said, I nodded and looked out of the window. A few minutes later, he stopped in front of the house and I thanked him. I opened the door to find Jessy sitting on the couch, I gave her a confused look because I know I didn't give her the address and she doesn't have a key to the house.

"How the fuck did you get here?" I said putting my keys in my purse, she laughing walking to me giving me a tight hug.

"Your sexy sugar daddy let me in before she left, as for the address. Well, you know my mom can find anything." She explained, that's true aunt Lee could find anything and anyone.

"My who?" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes, we both sat on the couch and she picked up the glass of wine in her hand.

"I guess you made yourself comfortable" I said pointing to the wine bottle on the table, I was trying not to get drunk yet until I get to the club.

"Come on, let's go get ready. I need to get laid" I sighed annoyed, Jess gave me a mischievous smirk and grabbed my wrist pulling me upstairs.

"She seems like she has big dick energy" Jess said pulling all my dresses out of the closet, I remembered what Harvey told me when she showed up to my office.

"She has one, that's why" I said laying back on the bed, I heard Jess gasp and I looked at her to find her holding a silk dress that I forgot I had.

"This! Get your ass up, we're getting you railed tonight" she shoved it to me and put her hands on her hips. I rolled my eyes and started taking off my work clothes, I went to take a quick shower.

"If I didn't want your sister's dick inside me I would've slept with you right now" Jess said staring at me up and down, I had the dress on and I was fixing my makeup.

"Oh shut it, I don't need to hear about your dirty fantasies" I said while putting mascara on my eyelashes. I looked in my drawer at the dozens of perfume bottles and decided to go with a seductive scent. A grabbed the red one called "L'interdit by Givenchy" and sprayed it from afar so I don't stain my silk dress.

"Oh la la, you trying to get everyone on their knees tonight or what?" Jess laughed grabbing her purse and we both went downstairs to leave. Just as I opened the door, Harvey was standing there about to put the keys in the keyhole.

Her eyes gawked at me, they haven't missed an inch of my body that they didn't scan. Jess cleared her throat which woke Harvey from her daydream.

"Good evening ladies" she said not once taking her eyes off of me, she put her hands in her pockets and smiled.

"Where are you going?" She asked looking at Jess this time, who was smiling like an idiot.

"Oh we're going to the club, Zora is trying to get her pussy ate tonight" I gasped and put my hand over Jess's mouth, Harvey raised her eyebrow at me amused and I rolled my eyes pulling Jess out of the house.

"Let me drive you there" Harvey said walking to her car, I was about to decline but Jessy has already dashed towards the car. I sighed and went in as well, when we started moving Harvey would steal looks at me from the mirror.

Since she teased me the other day at the office, I'm going to do the same. I waited until she looked at me once again and I pointed down. She tilted her head to the side confused and then fixed her mirror so she could see my body instead of my face.

I bit my lip and slowly opened my legs, the car went into a halt and Harvey apologized then her eyes quickly went back to stare at me. I slide my finger on my inner thigh making my dress ride up, my lace panties were about to show but we were already in front of the club.

I opened the door and left the car with a smirk, Jessy quickly followed after me and we entered the club. Roberto smiled when he saw us, I waved and he handed me drink just as I sat on the bar.

"Miss Addams how are you today?" He asked, I gave him thumbs up and chugged my drink. Jess held my hand when I went for the second shot.

"Slow down babe" she chuckled and drunk it instead, I smiled sheepishly and grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the dance floor she grabbed the bottle of whiskey and started dancing with me while drinking from the bottle. I grabbed it from her and took a sip.

"So much for slowing down" I yelled over the loud music so Jess could hear me, I felt someone hold me by the waist and I turned to find a tall girl with blonde hair smiling at me. I gave the bottle back to Jess who was busy devouring a girl's face.

I wrapped my arms around the girl's neck and just danced with her. Her hands were feeling all over my body, I turned around and pressed my butt on her and she started grinding on me.

She wrapped her hand on my neck and turned my head to the side to look at her, I felt her lips on mine. We started making out while her other hand grabbed on my boob, it's been a while since I've been touched so the slightest touch on my skin was turning me on. I moaned as her hand tightened around my neck.

"Wanna take this somewhere private?" She whispered on my lips, I smiled biting on my bottom lip and pulled her upstairs to my office. She cleared my desk with one swift move and sat on me on it, I wrapped my legs around her waist and pulled her on top of me.

Without breaking the kiss I felt her hand rub my inner thigh and make it's way to my panties. She moved them to the side, her fingers were inches away from my clit when the door swung open. The girl pulled away to look behind us, I sighed annoyed and looked towards the door.

"What do you want?" I asked pulling the girl's head closer to my neck, she started licking and sucking on it while I whimpered still staring at Harvey. I let out a soft moan when she sucked on the right spot.

Harvey stepped towards us and pulled the girl away from me, then grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, I tried to get out of her grip but her hand was so tight around my wrist.

"Are you insane?! You pussy blocker!" I hit her shoulder repeatedly. She sighed and pushed me against the car, she trapped me between her arms and leaned closer to my face.

"I thought you said, if I wanna get fucked I should do it outside the house?!" I yelled trying to get out away, she pushed me back again on the car.

"I take it back..." She glared at me neck, her fingers traced it stopped at a part that stung a bit. The girl who I didn't get the name of has sucked on it so hard and probably left a hickey.

"... nobody is allowed to fuck you...but me" she mumbled putting her face in my neck and inhaling my perfume. Her words had made my legs shake for some reason, I wasn't even mad anymore. I was just stunned...

*********************************************
Have a great day!! Or night!!!

Love you!!

Zora's dress in media...

-S