CHAPTER 26

Zora

I was standing standing in front of the window watching the beautiful sunset. Harvey was taking a nap because she had a long day at work, I was only wearing her white button shirt and nothing under. I had my glass of wine in my hand with a satisfied smile.

My burn mark has healed and it doesn't hurt anymore, it's just a big red spot on the back of my thigh. The first few months were horribly bad for me, I couldn't move without crying or whincing in pain then with medication and time the pain slowly started to fade away.

I felt arms around my waist and I leaned back on her with a smile. She softly kissed my neck while caressing my stomach, then inhaled my perfume deeply and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Careful if you sniff me too hard you'll take off the perfume, with your big ass nose" I joked taking a sip of my glass, she hummed kissing behind my ear.

"You know what they say about big noses" she replied with her sleepy raspy voice, I bit my lip and bent to put the glass of wine on the coffee table in front of me. I felt her hands feel up on my butt and then gave it a slap.

"Hmm no I don't. Wanna show me?" I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her down to my level, she smirked and let her hand slowly caress my sides and make its way to my bare boob.

"Sit on my face and I'll show you" she mumbled against my lips, I raised my brow at her and I put my finger between her boobs and gently pushed her back until we reached the bed. She sat down staring up at me, I pushed her on her back straddling her lap but I didn't stop there. I kept going until I hovered my wetness over her lips.

I still didn't move, I just teased her, I looked down and she was staring at my pussy with heart eyes, she tried to lift her head but I put my hand on her head and pushed it back.

"Hmmm no... not yet" I whispered with a smirk, I put a hand on the headboard to hold myself while the other one slowly went between my legs. I closed my eyes and started rubbing my clit, my breathing was starting to get heavier and my lips were getting wetter.

When I thought I was wet enough, I pushed two fingers inside me and looked down to find her staring at me fucking myself right on top of her face. Her bottom lip was trapped between her teeth trying to stop the moans from exiting her beautiful mouth.

"You want me?" I asked, her eyes shot up and I watched her pupils dilated in a matter of seconds. She nodded her head and went back to staring between my legs, I started riding my fingers and I felt her hands grab harder on my ass and spread my skin wider, that only made my fingers sink deeper.

I moaned and picked up the speed feeling myself getting closer to my orgasm. I quickly pulled my fingers and I felt myself cum all over her face, she didn't give me a second she pushed me down on her face sinking her tongue right back inside me. I tried to move away trying to push her head but she wrapped her arms around my waist and sat me back down.

"Shit... Harvey. I'm- I'm sensitive..." I moaned feeling her lips suck on my pulsing clit, I whimpered at the feeling of her tongue flicking it right after. I couldn't take the assault anymore, she was going hard and fast and my legs were shaking. She made me grind on her face and I was a flick away from cumming all over her again.

With that said, I felt the liquid exist my body fast and splash right in her mouth I tried to get up and fucking run away but she held me down again and started rubbing my clit with her fingers, I cried out with tears on my face as I kept squirting on her face and mouth until there was nothing left inside me.

I dropped next to her feeling dizzy, I heard her chuckle and a few minutes later while I was still trying to catch my breath I felt her arms wrap around me and pull me closer to her chest.

"You're all talk darling..." She whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek, even with the feeling of dizziness and tiredness I found my words and I replied to her stupid comment.

"Go... fuck yourself Harvey" I mumbled making her laugh, I felt her cover the both us and a moment after that I found myself falling asleep.

---

I was sitting on Harvey's lap while she worked on her painting, she was painting me from the other day when we I made the mistake of telling her to let me sit on her face. She was almost done, she didn't paint my face, just my body, the wine glass was covering one boob while the white button up shirt was hiding the other.

"Hmmm, we should hang this one on the wall" I said leaning on her shoulder, she nodded in agreement and kissed my head.

"I love it..." She whispered, her eyes shifted back to me and she opened her mouth like she was about to say something but then covered it with a smile.

"What?" I asked, she shrugged and kissed my cheek. I held her face in my hands and made her look at me. She looked a her watch for a second and then back at me.

"Please tell me. What is it?" I asked again, she sighed and nodded. She stood up and pulled me to the room, she went to my closet and pulled out a sundress I had and handed it to me.

"I can't tell you, so I'm gonna show you. Here, wear this" I grabbed the dress and put it on while she we went to the bathroom, a few minutes later she came out with her hands clean of paint, she put on some shorts and a polo shirt then took my hand and pulled me out of the house.

"Where are we going?" I asked while she drove away from the house,

"You'll see darling" she said kissing my hand, half an hour later we reach the harbour outside of the city. She go out and held my hand again, we kept walking until we reached a yacht. She helped me get in and then jumped on it after me.

After starting the boat, she steered away from the harbour until we reached a good distance and then stopped. It was very dark and the only sound that was heard was the waves softly breaking on each other.

"Why did you bring me here Harvey?" I asked crossing my arm, it's not that I didn't like it's just she didn't tell me anything and she suddenly brought me here so I was curious.

"Be patient darling" she whispered hugging me from the back, her lips kissed up and down my neck. She looked at her watch for a second and then wrapped her arms back.

"Why do you keep looking at your watch?" I sighed, she chuckled and kissed my cheeks.

"For this" she pointed to the sky and fireworks starting blowing all different colors. My mouth was wide open in surprise but what caught me off guard was the last fire work it was the shape of a heart. I felt my eyes water and I turned to hug her, she chuckeld and kissed the top of my head.

When I opened my eyes pulling away from the hug, multiple lights were shining our way. Harvey moved out of my way and my eyes widened in surprise, there were yachts with their lights forming a sentence.

"Will you be mine?"

"So?" I heard Harvey say behind me, I turned to look at her and she was just smiling at me looking so proud of herself.

"Fuck you Harvey, I ruined my makeup!" I cried and jumped on her wrapping my arms and legs around her body.

"Is that a yes?" She asked amused, I nodded my head and hugged her tighter.

"Yes" I said pulling away, I held her face in hands and kissed her soft lips.

"I love you" she whispered, I looked at her and she was already staring at me with a smile. I rolled my eyes and kissed her again.

"I love you more...perv"

***************************************
The bar is high as fuck ladies! Better find you a Harvey out there ...

-S