CHAPTER 5

Zora

Now that was exciting, I finally had something not boring going on in my life. That person, who's gender I'm still confused about. So I'm going to call them 'they' until I figure out who they were.

"I know, it's ridiculous how hot they are but they have crossed my territory trying to fuck up my business and I'll not let that slide" I said over the phone to Jessy, I've told her everything that has happened at the club and she was telling me to befriend the person so I can make the business grow even bigger.

"You know Zora, sometimes you scare me your taste in people is so shit. The last boyfriend you had was a fucking psycho, remember when he keyed your car writing 'I love you'?" she said with a laugh, oh yeah of course I remember Luka. We had something special, he was hot but psycho. If I look at someone he'll threaten to poke my eyes and make them a pendant. But oh well, the sex was what I liked the most.

"I wonder what happened to him, he suddenly disappeared" she asked with a long sigh, ah yeah...about that. My mom killed him, because he slapped me and didn't know she was in the same room as us. One second I was standing there and the next I had blood all over my dress, well she made it look like he never existed. It was for the best either way, I don't miss him at all.

"Yeah..." I chuckled nervously, I don't think I should tell her because my mom told me not to tell anyone. Not even my momma knows.

"Well, listen. If you and hottie meet again, don't slice their throat before they can blink please. Just keep the knife kink away until the second date" Jessy said in all seriousness, second date? Do people even go on dates anymore? I thought they just do night stands and then see if they wanna fuck that person again.

"No Jessy, I don't wanna go on a date with them. They look like a egoistic prick who only sees themselves and think they're better than everyone. I'd rather drink my own poison" I said with a long sigh, yes I was attracted to toxic people for some reason. Because the sex is always amazing and that's all I care about, sexual intimacy.

"Hmm sure Z, don't call me crying when you get your heart broken by Scar " I guess she called them that because I told her about the scar on their face.

"Stop calling them that, that's not nice. But true they do look like Scar from Simba" I admitted, don't even ask me why but when I was kid I always thought Nala and Scar were hot as fuck, I have no explanation to that.

"Anyways, I gotta go. I'll meet you tonight at the club" I said ending the one hour call with Jessy, she called right after I got out of the shower so I just sat on my bed talking to her still wrapped in my towel.

I had to get ready for work because today was the meeting with Angel and maybe her daughter if she shows up. I wore a white dress not too revealing but tight enough to show my curves, it was work friendly. I dried my hair and put a bit for makeup to match my fit and hair.

"Zora! We have to go before we're late!" I heard my mom call for me, I put my heels on and went downstairs to find her waiting for me at the door. The driver was was already in the car waiting for us so as soon as we got in he started driving.

"Hopefully Angel's daughter will be there, this was an important meeting for all of us. Both of you need to be present" my mom said, I gave her a confused look. What does this have to do with me and Angel's daughter? I'm only there to take notes of the important things they say.

"Why though?" I asked, I thanked the lobby boy when he opened my door. My mom buttoned her blazer and we both made our way inside the building. She still didn't answer my question, maybe she didn't want to answer so I just let it slide.

Angel was sitting alone in the meeting room using her phone, my mom said good morning catching Angel's attention. She smiled at us and put her phone down.

"Hello Dawn. Zora" she greeted us, I shook her hand and so did my mom.

"My daughter will be here in a few minutes" everyone took their seats, Angel was wearing a black suit and her hair was up in a bun. For a woman who had a kid who's my age, she aged like fine wine.

"So Zora, tell me about you. Before we get into business" Angel asked, I pointed to myself in confusion. Why would she want to know about me?

"I- well, I run multiple night clubs and I work here as my mom's PA in the morning. You know until she hands me the company" She smiled at me and nodded her head, just as she was going to say something when the door open.

"I'm sorry for being late mom, I had some business to take care of" an oddly familiar voice said behind me, why was I suddenly nervous. Was it them? From the night club? The tall person with medium length hair and a scar on their face. Scar...as Jessy called them.

I felt someone walk past me with a very strong cologne mixed with cigarettes. They were tall with medium length hair and they were wearing a dark blue suit. When they turned, the face from the night club stared right into my eyes.

"You?!" We both said at the same time, our mothers were giving each other and us confused looks.

"You know each other?" Angel asked curiously,

"She burnt her logo on one of my men's face!" She yelled pointing at me which made me stand up.

"She sent him to sell products in my club! He was trespassing!" I yelled back, she glared at me and groaned.

"She was the reason why Tony is hurt!" She said once again, I smiled remembering how he tried to win so badly but ended up doing gymnastics with a car.

"Well your men pointed their guns at me" I replied crossing my arms,

"Oh fuck off!" She replied back, I was about to answer her when my mom pulled me to sit down while Angel did the same to her rusty dog.

"I guess you both started off very bad" Angel said with a long sigh,

"Well it doesn't matter because you'll have more than enough time to get along." My mom said looking at Angel as if they're waiting for the other to speak first.

"Because you're getting married" Angel said which made my eyes go wide, I looked at my mom in horror, she engaged me behind my back to someone I don't even know.

"What the fuck mom?! I don't even know her name!" I yelled, my mom sighed and leaned back on her chair while brushing her hand through her hair.

"We just want what's best for you two and for the business, you'll get to extend the company's branches even further in the world." My mother tried to explain but her words went from one ear and left from the other.

"Since we control Europe and Australia, while you control America and Asia. We can share Africa." Angel said trying to help my mom explain the reason behind this bullshit.

"Harvey, be nice" Angel said nudging her daughter who was glaring at me like I killed her dog. I did a 'what' gesture with my head and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not getting married to a psycho" Harvey mumbled which pretty much offended me. I was anything but a psycho.

"I wish your mom aborted you" I replied flipped her off, which made my mom gasp.

"Zora!" She yelled,

"What?! She started..." I rolled my eyes while checking my nails, both our moms sighed and just stared at the both of us glaring at each other.

"Wether you like it or not, you are already engaged and starting tomorrow you'll be living together." Angel said to the both of us, I looked at my mom and she just shrugged her shoulders agreeing with Angel who packed her stuff and left followed by the failed abortion, I made sure she saw my middle finger.

I laid my head on the table in frustration. What did I ever do in my life to deserve this...

************************************
Tell me what you think so far...

Have a good day everyone!!

Love you, muah!

-S