CHAPTER 21

*smut warning*

Zora

She didn't drive to her house but to mine instead, she helped me out of the car and held my hand even when we entered the house. I just kept following her curiously, she went past my room and hers and went straight to a room that I thought was a bathroom, but it so isn't.

We walked inside the room and she took off her coat and started rolling up her sleeves and taking off her rings while I found myself staring at a bed. It was all black, sheets, pillows covers. Everything, just black.

She took off my coat and I felt her hands on my shoulders gently caressing them, she leaned closer to my ear and licked my earlobe.

"You see those black sheets darling?" She whispered in my ear, I hummed nodding my head and pressed my ass on her front to feel more of her.

"We're gonna turn em white..." She said wrapping her hand around my throat. She made me look at her and she kissed me roughly. Her other hand pulled my dress up and started feeling on my hips and thighs while her tongue was in my mouth.

She leaned back against the door and wrapped her left arm around my waist to hold me in place while the other one ripped my panties off. She pushed my legs open and her fingers started rubbing circles on my clit.

I moaned at how hard and fast she was going from the start. I was trying to push her hand away but the arm that was around waist wrapped around my arms as well and forbid me from moving, I threw my head back leaning it on her shoulder and let out loud moan. Her lips sucked on my neck while her middle and ring finger were making my legs shake.

"Let's see how many times I can make you cum..." She whispered shoving her fingers inside me without warning and strated moving them at the same fast pace.

"Fuck...Harvey" I moaned and looked down to see her vein filled arm moving and the scene only made me hornier. I whimpered and hummed the closer I got to my orgasm, a second later my legs shook while my liquids exited my body and slid down my thighs.

I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath when she grabbed me by the jaw opening my mouth, I pulled my tongue out and shoved her cum coated fingers inside my mouth. I suck and licked them clean, she smirked at me and pulled them out.

"Such a good girl..." She whispered making me whimper, she grabbed my hand and pulled me next to the bed. She took off my dress kissing my shoulders then my boobs, she sucked on my pink nipples then kneeled to take off my heels making sure to kiss my thighs and lick the cum that was dripping on them.

"On all fours" she ordered and climbed on the bed on my knees and my ass facing her. Her thumb pushed on my entrance and I moaned jerking forward a bit, she chuckled and I felt her slowly put two fingers inside me but she didn't move.

"Fuck yourself with my hand..." She demanded, I was speechless and I didn't know what to say or how to reply. I felt her lean on top of me and get closer to my ear.

"Move on my fingers Zora...I know you want to"

her words went directly to my pussy, I closed my eyes and started moving back and forth on her fingers. The sound of my wetness and moans filled the room, I went to rub my clit but she slapped my ass hard and pulled my hand behind my back, she started moving her fingers inside me and I couldn't hold myself up anymore. I laid my head on the bed gripping on she sheets with one hand because the other was still gripped by her.

"Who do you belong to?" She asked out of the blue, I couldn't answer all I did was moan and shake as she fucked me with her long fingers.

"Answer me Zora" she ordered and slowed her pace, I whimper and pushed my ass back to try and make her move faster.

"Y-yours...all yours just don't stop..." I begged and she picked up her pace again.

"Hmm yes yes..." I moaned cumming all over her hands again, my tears were filling up in my eyes from pleasure while I was trying to catch my breath.

I heard her unbuckle her belt and my eyes widened, my legs were still shaking and her dick was going to ruin my pussy. I tried to move away from the bed but she pulled me by my legs.

"Whenever you look at someone else you'll remember how hard I fucked you." She said flipping me on my back, she leaned to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around her kissed her back.

I unbuttoned her shirt and threw it somewhere, I kissed her shoulder feeling on her soft skin. She sat up and pulled down her pants and boxers, I crawled back and smirked opening my legs giving her a full view.

She positioned herself between my legs and placed her her hard shaft on my hole slowly pushing it in, I hissed at the fullness inside but the pain quickly changed into pleasure. She leaned down with her arms on each side of my head the necklace she was wearing was softly hitting my chin when she moved.

I looked up at her and she was already staring at me, she let a breath out of her mouth and kept pecking my lips while going harder. Even though she was rough her kisses were making me feel safe and loved.

Few more strokes and I found myself raining all over her dick, she pulled out and released her seeds on my stomach. She sighed while we both tried to catch our breaths.

"Are you okay?" She asked brushing my hair out of my face, I was sweating and my heart was still beating as fast as it could go. She stood up and grabbed a towel cleaning her cum from my stomach.

I made myself comfortable on the bed because I thought we were done but she just laughed and drunk a bit of water then gave a bottle.

"It's just a break to catch your breath, I'm not done yet" she said crawling on the bed next to me with a mischievous smirk.

The next morning, I woke up with sore as fuck and I couldn't sit on my butt correctly because she spanked me from talking back to her.

"Honestly, fuck you Harvey. I can't sit" I complained making her chuckle,

"It's not my fault you kept talking shit" she replied, I huffed annoyed and she walked to where I was sitting.

"Turn around" she said making me look at her confused. We didn't have much sleep and she still wants more?

"I'm gonna be late for work Harvey, I can't have s-" she cut me off,

"Just turn around please" she asked nicely, I sighed and turned around laying on my stomach. I felt something cold touch my buttcheeks and she slowly started massaging them, it felt so nice.

After a good massage session that almost turned into a sex scene, I went to feed the dog and change then went to work. I still wonder how my legs were still function after all the position she railed me in last night.

*************************************
You horny bastards!

-S