CHAPTER 8

Zora

I walked inside the huge mansion with a frown and my arms crossed. Harvey didn't seem to notice because she went to grab a bottle of whiskey.

"You want some?" She offered but I rolled my eyes and looked the other way. She sighed and took a sip of her drink, I heard her footsteps get closer until she was almost pressed to my back.

"This house is all yours darling" she whispered in my ear, chills crawled on my skin at the feeling of her warm breath. I took a step forward away from her and I heard a raspy chuckle come out of her throat.

"I want to put some ground rules" she said which did actually catch my attention. I turned to look at her and she was smirking at me.

"You mean 'we' need to put some ground rules" I corrected her, she smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

"When I work in the office, I don't like to be disturbed. So keep it quiet when I'm in there" she said and then pointed for me to say my rule. I thought about it for a second and then I had an idea.

"We sleep in separate rooms" I said with a smirk, I crossed my arms and watch as her face frowned but then quickly turned into a smirk. She took a step forward getting closer to me and leaned down until only few inches were separating our faces.

"If you bring someone to this house, I'll kill them and I'll make you watch every second of it" she threatened, her voice only held seriousness which made me go silent. Her cologne was strong and it was mixed with the smell of cigarettes. I won't lie, but it was very hot.

"Who I fuck, is none of your business" I mumbled standing on my tip toes so I can get closer as well, you know just to intimidate her.

"It's none of my business when you do it outside of my house" she replied leaning her hand on the wall behind me. What the fuck? When did I reach the wall? I was taking steps back to get away that I didn't notice I've reached the end.

"Our house." I corrected her, her eyes were glued to my lips staring at them hungrily. I put my finger on her chest and softly pushed her away, I slipped away and I heard her chuckle once again.

"One more thing..." She raise her eyebrow at me waiting for me to continue.

"Stop being a fuckin perv" I said making her role her eyes, the eyes that were clearly eating me alive as they scanned every inch of my body. I grimaced and put my hand on my chest to hide it from her sight.

"Go fuck something, oh my god. You've never seen a woman before or what? Jesus Christ" I said walking back towards the door, when I grabbed on the handle to open it, it didn't want to open.

"Ah yes, I forgot. You'll be staying here starting today" she said with a smirk. She was so fuckin annoying, I wanted to rip her eyes out.

"Your clothes are already upstairs, second room on the left, my room is in front of yours so if you need anything. Well, I don't care, don't bother me." She put the empty glass and took off her jacket and throwing it over her shoulder and went upstairs.

"This bitch" I mumbled still in shock, so much for ignoring her. I thought the next months I'll be staying with her would go smoother if I didn't see her face or engage in a conversation with her.

What about work? Was I not allowed to go to work? The office? The club? I am the manager! I will go wether she wanted or not, I don't give a fuck.

The whole night I spent it talking to Jessy over the phone telling her every single boring detail of what happened. She paused me for a second and went to grab the popcorn she made, she really said it was like listening to a podcast. By two in the morning my body was dying for me to rest so I gave it what it wanted.

I woke up to my very loud alarm, I groaned and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleep. I looked around and I remembered that I was is my new house. I groaned and stood up to look for the bathroom, what kind of house is this that doesn't have a bathroom connected to the bedroom. I grabbed my towel and toiletries and opened the door.

I hope I don't see her fucking face. But of course who am I kidding, she had to be standing there with a towel wrapped around her waist and tatted upper body right in front of my face. Her hair was still wet and slicked back while the water drops were sliding on her neck and chest.

"Morning" she said in a deep voice, for god's sake.

I averted my eyes from her chest and moved to look for the bathroom, it took me a while to find it but I did eventually find it myself without asking for her because that would've been a bad blow to my ego.

"Zora, hurry before you're late!" I heard yell from the other side of the door, I was almost done showering. I dried myself, and wrapped my hair in a towel and swung the door open. Thankfully she wasn't there like a creep waiting for me to get out.

Back in my room, I found all my stuff including underwear. I put black lace panties and a matching bra, then looked for something to wear. After staring at my closet for a while I decided to wear a white button up shirt and a grey pencil skirt.

Unlike my lucky sister, I sometimes need glasses but I don't usually wear them. I sighed and decided to put them on because I felt like it. I dried my hair and push it behind my back.

"About time you finish, were you rewriting the bible or s-" her sentence was cut off when saw me walking downstairs. Her eyes were glued to my body with her mouth half open almost drooling.

"Are you going to move out of the way or are you're just gonna stare?" I asked annoyed, she cleared her throat and moved out of my way. I went to the door and opened to leave, I heard her shuffle around and then follow after me.

"I'll be driving you and picking you up from work." She said as we started driving. I groaned and looked out of the window.

"If I had to see your face every morning, my day would be ruined" I mumbled, for the rest of the ride she didn't say anything. When we arrived, the front door was insanely crowded with people.

"Well shit" I heard her say, I looked at her and she just frowned at the paparazzi waiting for us. I took a deep breath and opened my door, Harvey quickly got out fixing her suit and went to help me out of the car. I knew we had to act as if we were willingly engaged and act like a happy couple.

"Are you okay?" She asked when I stood up, her warm hands was holding mine as she stared down at me worried. The clicking of cameras were getting louder as they screamed for us to look at them to snap a picture. I nodded my head telling her I was alright and she smiled.

I hated paparazzi, and whatever drama they come with because I've had a really bad history with them. They used to follow me around everywhere, take really inappropriate pictures of me even when I wasn't eighteen yet. So being around them gives me really bad anxiety.

"You're gonna fine" I heard Harvey whisper in my ear when she saw how uncomfortable I was. I felt her arm wrap around my waist pulling me closer to her side. We quickly moved through them with the help of the security and Harvey's body shielding mine. We finally reached the door and we walked inside with a loud sigh.

"Are you okay?" She asked, I realized where her arm was and how close her face was to mine. I cleared my throat and gently slipped out of her grip.

"Yeah thanks" I said walking towards the elevator leaving her behind. I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding and watched her leave just as the elevator door closed.

******************************************
Hello lovely people

I hope you're doing great, here's another chapter. Enjoy!!

Muah

Love you all!

Ps: Zora's outfit in Media.

-S