CHAPTER 20

Zora

As soon as we walked through the restaurant's doors a man asked for our reservation name and I said 'Addams' since Niko is the one who reserved, and he guided us to our table. Where Jess and Niko were sitting smiling at each other and holding each other's hands.

"Good evening" I said hugging Jess and kissed Niko on her cheek, Harvey shook Jessy's hand and then shook Niko's but they just stared at each other for too long. I rolled my eyes and took off my coat. Harvey pulled my chair and helped me sit closer to the table.

"Nice to meet you Sca-" I kicked Jessy under the table and she shut her mouth quickly.

"Harvey, this is Jessy my best friend and Niko my younger sister" I introduced her to them and Jessy was smirking at the both of us.

"So Harvey, tell me about yourself?" Jessy started like we were in an interview, I sighed putting my hand on my forehead but Harvey just chuckeld.

"Well Jessy, my name is Harvey Castillo. I'm the founder of HC garages, we make super cars. I'm also the next CEO of my family's company" Harvey said with a wide smile, Jessy gave me a quick look and then went back to staring at Harvey.

She waved for the server who was a very good looking masculine woman, with short brown hair and green eyes. She smiled at all of us but her eyes lingered on me more than excepted.

"What can I get for you ladies?" She asked politely but directing her question to me, I smiled back and gave the menu a look.

"Can you recommend me something?" I asked, she stepped closer to me and pointed her finger on one of the special dishes they had. I looked at Jessy and her smirk was wider than ever. She winked at me and side eyed Harvey.

"Really? Is it good? I don't usually eat meat but I'll trust you with this one" I smiled at the waitress and closed the menu, she nodded and turned to take Jessy's order.

I felt a hand creep on my thigh and my head turned to look at Harvey. She was talking to Niko, about what to get. Her hand gripped on my thigh harder and I quickly bit my lip before I let out a sound that I can't control.

"I'll get the same as my lady" Harvey answered, I didn't even hear the waitress ask her what she wanted because I was too focused on the hand getting dangerously close to my core.

"So Jessy, what's with the fancy date?" I asked taking a sip of water because I need it. I felt Harvey's finger push my panties to the side and press her fingers on my clit, I pursed my lips together and grabbed on her wrist.

She turned to look at me for a second and gave my hand that was holding her wrist a quick look as if she was telling me to take it off, and I did. She kept rubbing my clit slowly and I was trying so hard not to whimper or moan, my legs were slightly shaking but I was trying my best not make it obvious.

"Well, your sister knocked me up" she said nonchalantly, I gasped in surprise and Harvey took that moment to push her finger inside me.

My moan was quickly covered by a cough, I smiled at Jessy and leaned to pat her hand softly and that only made Harvey's finger go deeper.

"That's wonderful, I'm so happy for you guys" Harvey said smiling at Jessy and Niko who just nodded smiling back.

She was acting like her finger was literally hitting the roof of my pussy repeatedly, I was so close into blowing on her hand and she knew that because my walls were starting to close around her finger.

"Y-you're a slut" I let out, Jessy laughed and nodded agreeing with me. I'm saying that to her when I'm literally getting fingered in a public space and enjoying it.

"Excuse me, I'll go to the bathroom real quick" Harvey said all of a sudden, she pulled out her finger seconds before I could cum and stood up. I put my hands on my face to hide it, I was starting to sweat and my body was burning. She was doing this on purpose.

"Are you okay?" Niko asked worried, I nodded unable to speak because if I open my mouth I'm going to moan. A few minutes later, Harvey came back with a mischievous smirk and sat as if nothing happened.

"Are okay darling? You look...flushed" she asked in a fake worried tone.

"I'm fine, I think their AC is broken" I replied with an attitude, she hummed and leaned on her chair. With that said our food was here, the waitress stood there with a smile and I smiled back.

"I made sure they cooked it perfectly for you" she said looking at me, I took the knife and fork and cut a small piece putting between my lips. The juices melted in mouth and I moaned slightly at how delicious it was. I put the cutlery on the table and touched the waitress' forearm.

"Thank you, it's perfect" I said, someone cleared their throat and I turned to look at Harvey who was glaring daggers at the poor waitress.

"I'm glad to be of service to you, ma'am" she said before leaving, I digged in the food not waiting for Harvey or the other two to say anything. Jessy nudged me from under the table and I looked at her. She pointed to me then put her finger on her neck and made a "dead" gesture. I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders and took a sip of my drink.

"So, is it a girl or a boy?" I asked looking at my sister,

"I have no idea, Jess doesn't want to know" Niko replied, Harvey was eating in silence and I was getting a bit worried. Did I take it too far?

"I wanna do a gender reveal party, that's why" Jess answered, I agreed and we all ate while me and Jess chatted the whole time. Niko would say something from time to time while Harvey was just smiling and nodding but not a word was said.

"Thank you for the night" Harvey said shaking Niko's hand, and went to do the same with Jess but my best friend being who she is. She wrapped her arms around her and gave her a hug.

"See you later babes, if you're still alive" Jess whispered in my ear when we hugged, I swallowed hard and I felt the regret fill up my thoughts and body. I was overthinking my actions and if what I did was too much.

Harvey opened the car door for me then went to her side and we started driving in silence.

"Harvey I'm-" I started,

"Shut up" she cut me off in a calm voice. I shut my mouth quickly and waited for whatever consequences I had coming my way.

***************************************
Smut next chapter?

Ps: Zora's dress in media.

-S