★ One * ★

TWO YEARS AGO

HARRY STYLES

I threw my head back, letting out a loud moan into her mouth. "God, please, please, please."

Her hand that was resting on my stomach started moving, tracing the tattoos that I had on my body making me quiver. 

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to steady myself but she squeezed my cock that was resting in her other hand, making my eyes fly open to looking at her. 

Furrowing my eyebrows I look at her which made her tsk in disapprovement making me lower my eyes. 

Feeling her hand release from my cock, I whined in protest and she finally leaned over me and grabbed my chin so she could look straight into my eyes with a smirk. 

"Please, what? Use your words, Harry." She traced her hand and moved some of the stray hair from my face. 

Leaning into her hand, feeling the warmth of her palm I looked at her from under my eyelashes. 

"Please, I need more, c'mon I've been good for you." 

"You have been good for me, haven't you?" She looked at me with feigned pity. "Alright," she sighed with amusement. "I'll help you out a little."

Leaning away from me so she was back kneeling in front of my legs on the bed, she took her thumb and middle finger and started dragging them up and down.

I threw my head back with an annoyed groan at which she only laughed. 

"You're not being very good for me right now." She raised an eyebrow at me. "If this isn't good enough for you, I can stop." She raised her eyebrows in warning. 

Shaking my head a little, a sigh escaped me while I still tried to steady my breathing but every time she moved her two fingers, her touch made me shiver. 

"I'll do whatever you want me to, I need to come, please." I tried leaning up on my elbows but she just pushed me back down to the bed with a gentle push of her hand. 

Tilting her head to the side, she looked down at me raising her eyebrows making me still and an audible gulp was heard in the quiet room. 

"I don't know you very well, darling, but expect obedience from my partners."

Before I managed to protest or reply, she wrapped her red-colored lips around me and her tongue kept swirling around my tip. 

I threw my head back and let out a guttural moan and when I opened my eyes, I noticed that my hands were fisted into the sheets. 

"Good, baby. No touching. Not yet." And she went back down, teasing. 

I lost track of how long she teased me like that for. I felt like I was about to explode when I thought that I couldn't take it anymore. From my frustration or from her edging, I couldn't tell. 

I didn't even realize that she had taken my hands a restrained them against me until I needed to hold something and I couldn't move them. 

Raising my eyebrows at her, I looked at our hands and back at her at which she raised her own eyebrow and proceeded to tongue at my slit and kept her focus just there. 

I tried yanking my hands from under her grip but she had a tight hold on them, and at this point I couldn't really do much other than pant and moan for her. 

Grinding my teeth, I tried holding off for as long as I could until I couldn't anymore. I could feel the pre-cum leaking from my tip. 

I needed to come.